• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halls of Torment 1.0 released and it’s great

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

I bought this in early access last year and played for a few hours but put it down to wait for the full release, and now it’s here and it’s fantastic.

It’s an ASS game (auto shooting survival) and I know there’s a ton of these now but the diablo 2 art style is so sick and the progression system is great. Anecdotally a lot of my steam friends are playing it, but there’s no thread here so allow me to shill for it. Great steam deck game as well.

Kacho

Gold Member
Console version should be hitting soon.

Played the hell of this last Christmas break. Unlocked like a billion achievements and still have a billion to go lol

Amazing roguelite. I prefer this over Vampire Survivors for the Diablo II aesthetic.

Edit: Absolute insanity

HmuH5tN.png

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
I played the shit out of it in early access. Probably the best Vampire Survivor-like I’ve played. Highly recommended if that’s your thing. I’m not sure if I’m ready for more yet, though.

Quixz

Console version should be hitting soon.

Played the hell of this last Christmas break. Unlocked like a billion achievements and still have a billion to go lol

Amazing roguelite. I prefer this over Vampire Survivors for the Diablo II aesthetic.

Edit: Absolute insanity

HmuH5tN.png
Rookie numbers!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Also put in 40 hours on this game during Early Access, at one point I had all of the achievements available - but I looked now, and I only have 231/500.

Will probably wait a few months before playing it again.

Kacho

Gold Member
This is definitely a game for achievement junkies. You’re in a constant dopamine state with cheevos popping off left and right. I’m not an achievement hunter by any means but it’s very satisfying in this.

Top Bottom