• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 trailer now in cinemas across North America

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Does seem strange that they (presumably) spent bucket loads of cash on this top class trailer team, wasted Bungie guys time by making them render footage in 1280x960 (2gig video!?!) just to attach it to just one chain of cinemas, which from the sounds of it, isnt even that big a chain. Mind you i guess their chances of attaching it to spidey 2 were slim (Sony film and all).

Maybe it'll hit other cinemas nearer the time, or maybe its gonna be used as part of the TV campaign.

hgplayer1

looks like someone has seen it already.

http://members.boardhost.com/hardcoregaming/msg/88374.html

Posted by REK on 7/16/2004, 3:49 pm

The Halo 2 advertising that is. I just saw a trailer for it right before I, Robot. It was a good ad with very little new stuff too see. It basically was made up of splices of scenes from last year E3 8 minute demo plus some of this year's E3 multiplayer demo but the end of the trailer was pretty new, almost. It appeared to be a CG version of the cover art with Master Chief holding two sub-machine guns on a hill of rubish. The camera pans around MC and then zooms to a close up of his helmet with the guns in view too. Very Cool!

I, Robot is very good too! A little predictable and borrowed but great Si-Fi nonetheless. Check it out!

REK

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm wondering if it's restricted to lowes or to Onex's cinemas (ie Cineplex Odeon/Galaxy cinemas as well as Lowes) which of course, are top notch.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Ghost said:
just to attach it to just one chain of cinemas, which from the sounds of it, isnt even that big a chain.

Up here in Boston, Loews is huge. Hell, they have the big theater down by the common, which is one of the better theaters downtown. It's all regional. Sorry for you people where there aren't any at all.

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
siamesedreamer said:
Well, there's one in Atlanta and its in a horrible part of town. Looks like I'm not gonna see it.

What would Master Chief say about that???

Top Bottom