• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

aj1467

Why did I decide to go with amazon instead of ShopTo.
LLShC.gif

I got my e-mail telling me it was dispatched on Saturday morning. I chose normal First Class delivery.

ShopTo tweeted that they had arranged a special pick up with royal mail on saturdays.
They dont normally ship on weekends, but for this they were.

I see. This is my first time ordering from ShopTo after hearing for countless games previous about how good the service was: delivering the day before often and the day of release guaranteed. So I hope it arrives today.

Sporran

OMFG that intro :0

gotta say that Halo engine has really had an upgrade. Looks fucking immense.

Question is am i going to regret a Legendary playthru :s

@Stinkles.

For some reason I can't play Spartan Ops. When the game is loading, it crashes and sends me back to title screen. Is this a known bug? Do I have to reinstall the second disc?

Thanks in advance.

Brannon

But seriously, though, is it possible to turn off the text in the middle of the screen in multiplayer. It's like the question that never gets answered.

Same thing happened to me for Forza Horizon, and it came on launch day. I assume they use UPS Ground when the warehouse is pretty close to your house.

Oh shit! I just checked my order and it says it was shipped "Next Day Air"! Maybe they're doing this for any first party game pre-orders but not telling you up front.

Realyn

awesome. I ordered 120Mb internet the other day. got my new modem, totally ready for halo goodness. now my modems fucked and I get 0.01Mb internet. The fucking cable provider has no idea what's up and tech is coming on wednesday to troubleshoot.

How do I play halo with a .01Mb internet connection internet?! FUUUUCK.

at least I have a legit reason to take wednesday off while I wait for the tech to arrive and play campaign all morning.
Not talking about you especially, but people are stupid. Good 1mb internet gives you a better ping for playing games than 100mb internet.

ttocs

I'll be picking mine up like the masses tomorrow after work. Then it's off to vote, and then time to sit down and play some Halo 4.

MrBig

Not talking about you especially, but people are stupid. Good 1mb internet gives you a better ping for playing games than 100mb internet.

Ping is not up/down speed dependent...

Minimum for playing XBL games smoothly is somewhere around 2 mbs/250KBs afaik. .01 mbs wont be useable for MP. Just play campaign for a day.

Raide

So, if I get Normal Halo 4 + the Wargames MS Points thing, what else am I missing out on expect the Soundtrack, early unlocks etc?

I forgot to pre-order at my local game and they only have normal editions left.

My shopto LE turned up just now also, even though it was double jiffy packed the cardboard exterior is crushed to fuck

UGW2P.jpg

My halo 3 tin had the same fate back in the day, long as the contents are good.

Top Bottom