• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

IHaveIce

Banned
Whoever works at microsoft and edited the video and the text is the biggest troll out there.

If IS shit is again in it... well at least we get H2A right? So we probably don't even need H5 anyway

Hopefully that means they can drop "Waypoint"... Never liked the site or the apps. Just get them to ape the old Bungie.net forums, have stats accessible without having to sign in, to get more" legitimacy" they can just redirect Waypoint to 343industries.net or .com
The site needs an overhaul. it looks as bad as the interface in halo 4.

Hey Frankie, is it intentional that the main two-note string harmonic thing in Nemesis / Revival is basically just the opening synth melody to Overcome from the Ark's second suite in the Halo 3 OST, but reversed?

Vico

Well Halo 2 is Halo 2,what do you expect?

Impressive graphics.
New features.
(Still, I'm not THAT interested in a remake, but I've come to embrace it over the months. I still remember being criticized here for saying a remake sucks because it isn't new enough)

They snagged the og Halo handle - https://twitter.com/Halo

Nice. What will happen, then? Will they move their publications there?
Seems risky. I guess they'll probably use both.

Vico

you can change twitter names so they'll probably change @halowaypoint to just @halo and keep the followers and stuff.

Ah, ok. My social media knowledge just isn't that good, I guess.
Funny thing, I learned the exact same thing for Facebook pages just a few days ago.

I sense mild excitement in HaloGAF.
Did Palmer get declared non canon?

So most of the leaks are getting confirmed, I really hope H2A with MP does to.

wwm0nkey

It is really crazy to think it wont happen at this point, I bought an Xbox One today because there is no way in hell it isn't happening

*Also because Sunset looks cool and it was a good deal

II SHABUTIE II

Neo Member

E3 H2A trailer:

"10 years ago Halo 2 changed the way you play multiplayer, that was 10 years ago, this is now!"

*video starts playing of what appears to be a few Halo 2 maps, but with jetpacks and other various armor abilities.*

I'm just preparing everyone for the worst case scenario. ;)

Fracas

#fuckonami
It is really crazy to think it wont happen at this point, I bought an Xbox One today because there is no way in hell it isn't happening

Mine is currently sitting in my closet, lol. Owning both platforms so early was a bad idea.

willow ve

E3 H2A trailer:

"10 years ago Halo 2 changed the way you play multiplayer, that was 10 years ago, this is now!"

*video starts playing of what appears to be a few Halo 2 maps, but with jetpacks and other various armor abilities.*

But don't worry, if you want that classic Halo feel check out this throwback playlist in Halo 4 matchmaking! (Requires all DLC - current population 172)

I'm just preparing everyone for the worst case scenario.
But don't worry, if you want that classic Halo feel check out this throwback playlist in Halo 4 matchmaking! (Requires all DLC - current population 172)
This is why I'm keeping my hype in check. I have nightmares of a mantis on waterworks.

Mine is currently sitting in my closet, lol. Owning both platforms so early was a bad idea.
Same, it was taking up space and my friends are all ready back on 360.
At least the Halo 4 LE console keeps centre of attention in my cabinet until H2A.

Besides the occasional round of KI here and there I imagine mine will be as well until more games and H2a start hitting
For shame m0nkey, for shame.. PvZ Garden Warfare or bust. I'll be playing tonight if you want to hop on, so prepare yourself for great times IF you're down ;]
Halo CE LAN

Halo 1 on the original Xbox, come watch, marvel at the glorious split screen FoV of Halo CE.
Yes, it's a beautiful thing. Using that powerful little weapon and not having it take up much screen space feels great.

EDIT:
Well I wont get the Xbox until the 14th/15th and I will be in Chicago for a convention at that time but when I get back I am totally down for some PvZ actually!
Nice! I'm hyped :]

wwm0nkey

For shame m0nkey, for shame.. PvZ Garden Warfare or bust. I'll be playing tonight if you want to hop on, so prepare yourself for great times IF you're down ;]

Well I wont get the Xbox until the 14th/15th and I will be in Chicago for a convention at that time but when I get back I am totally down for some PvZ actually!

Karl2177

Nah, the Waypoint stat interface makes the Halo 4 interface look godly.
Which in turn makes Bungie's Halo 2 stats look like they are ascending to their planar form.

E3 H2A trailer:

"10 years ago Halo 2 changed the way you play multiplayer. But it wasn't the game everyone wanted. So here's Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary 2! The original campaign has been remastered again, without any frame drops this time! This time it's complete with the Anniversary 2 map pack for Halo 4*! Only for Xbox One**!

*Xbox Live Gold Subscription required to play Anniversary gamemodes
**Kinect required"

Watch as the collective Halo fanbase has an aneurysm.

...Haven would be an amazing vehicle map if it were blown up by about 500%.

No it wouldn't.

I want.

q5wlTlA.jpg
8W08b7u.jpg

Action Figure Master Chief Does Everything!

Has Karate Spartan Chop!

Spartan Kick!

Assassination In Real Time!

Key phrases "Why Did You Wake Me!?" "We Gotta Stop The Didact!" "Cortana!" "Yes Sir!" "No Sir!" "We need to get to Halsey!" "Where are we?"

Don't forget the fan favorite "These Covenant seem more fanatical than the ones we've fought before."
This! Thnx Wahrer

Has Karate Spartan Chop!

Spartan Kick!

Key phrases "Why Did You Wake Me!?" "We Gotta Stop The Didact!" "Cortana!" "Yes Sir!" "No Sir!" "We need to get to Halsey!" "Where are we?"

Don't forget the fan favorite "These Covenant seem more fanatical than the ones we've fought before."

Mistel

Banned

Has Karate Spartan Chop!

Spartan Kick!

What about "Is it true?" ?

Striker

E3 H2A trailer:

Armor abilities, shittier weapons, and shittier gametypes.

What a waste.

Let my XBL expire for the first time without the immediate intent of renewal. Feels weird, man.

I'll probably spend Speedy levels of dough on Black Friday for an XBO, though.

Let invest huge loads of money for a character we will erase them from history, profit!!!
I was joking, I assumed that would be evident.
Although, why continue to invest money in something that is outright hated by the community is beyond me. I assume they had already made plans to create a few comics with Palmer in them as the main focus before negative fan reaction had kicked in.

Saw this on the Halo FB page, would buy.

Ein Bear

People can say what they want about Halo 4 but the chief looked cool.

I strongly dislike the Halo 4 Chief design. I really don't like what they did to the helmet, and the chest area doesnt have enough armour.

Though I thought the Halo 2/3 design was a downgrade too. The CE design is the GOAT.

Top Bottom