• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

daedalius

So who won AGL? Missed the last few games, but I thought it looked like SQ and Ambush again.

Probably Ambush wins, I'd imagine.

Gui_PT

:lol

I still don't understand why you folks do customs like this

You pick terrible maps with gametypes that don't work on those maps and then play with uneven teams

I caaaaannnn'ttttttt

Does anyone want to play matchmaking?

malfcn

Find a random AFK and I have the flag, flank and hold..and get a beat down? I wanted the Flagssassination!

And Flag on Landfall is not fair. I can drop in the hole and then lift out the base? hahaa
Got 4 caps in one game, and only didn't get the last one because of some lag spiker.

DeadNames

Banned
GG yall. Was fun.

Wahrer, clean your map up. Those crates by the sniper spawn need to go. Way too small IMO.

Kaos, your map was pretty good. Needs some more cover though.

I had to get off because my connection is being really bad at the moment. It's a struggle just to post!

v1lla21

I recently got a 360 and Halo 4 was the first game I bought. It's pretty fun online, even if I have no friends to play with .-.
I'm on and off on the campaign.

malfcn

Getting this zoom achievement is infuriating. Got it.
In custom maps, what is the little icon next to a few map names? Is that mean it is a Forge created map?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I recently got a 360 and Halo 4 was the first game I bought. It's pretty fun online, even if I have no friends to play with .-.
I'm on and off on the campaign.
You joined up at a good time. The game is much better than it was at launch.

Feel free to add me on XBL. My gamertag is kittens dx.

Shamelessly crossposting from the other thread because it could totally not work in the Halo universe.

I made it! Nobody asked for it!

FACE WRANGLER TOMMCAT: A Look Into the Multiplayer of Project Livechamber focuses on a new multiplayer model designed to finally make people be friends over the internet again. It takes elements of Spore, Minecraft, Halo, Far Cry, and plenty of others to cultivate an environment with endless possibilities.

Also I thought I'd get this up just in case something similar comes out at E3. I had mech fights brainstormed and then TitanFall got leaked, so, well...

Shadders

It's E3 Day! WOOP!

Halo 5 is bound to make an appearance in some form, probably a teaser.

Halo 2 A or Halo 4: Director's Cut too, maybe?

TheOddOne

bitch.jpg
Gucci lets himself go, man.

Nebula

I definitely wouldn't mind some Halo 4/5 news at E3 but I doubt we will get either here.

Also, the HaloGAF site is still on Halo 4 OT1 and Halo OT13.

Gui_PT

Look into a mirror!

Halo 4 is ok, I guess.

Clearly you've never seen me. I'll take a picture just for you soon.

Also, Microsoft has been telling me being a console gamer is stupid and I should stop doing it so I'm hoping they'll crush all my dreams today.

willow ve

Clearly you've never seen me. I'll take a picture just for you soon.

Also, Microsoft has been telling me being a console gamer is stupid and I should stop doing it so I'm hoping they'll crush all my dreams today.
Just watch TV. It's so much easier now! It's rocket science levels of wow!

Fuchsdh

One request from me is...Azure blow your mind that PR bullshit is seriously for real demo pls!
While I do think Azure is awesome and one shade of the future of gaming, I'm concerned that we might just be trading overworked consoles for overused Internet connections. Lag by any other name...

Until they make setting up home networks simple and people realize they should jack in instead of trying to get wireless over their AC, ther microwaves and compressors, we're still going to have crap that ruins game quality. Theoretically with dedis though at least those people can't blame everyone else for their problems.

IHaveIce

Banned
Man the weapon tuning in Slayer Pro is amazing, best gameplay for a long time.

Infinity? Still bullshit you see what a shitshow this game is because of personal loadouts, ordnance, armor abilities and radar.

And I would bet half of my games that Halo 5 will feature all the same stupid stuff.

Fuchsdh

how likely is that? i was expecting some Spartan Assault, maybe Spartan Ops Season 2?
We aren't getting Ops Season 2, I don't think. Even if the entire season 1 had been 1.5 levels of good or better, I just don't think there's enough of a market for DLC campaign stuff, which sucks. I'm pretty certain a season 2 would be even better.

willow ve

Man the weapon tuning in Slayer Pro is amazing, best gameplay for a long time.

Infinity? Still bullshit you see what a shitshow this game is because of personal loadouts, ordnance, armor abilities and radar.

And I would bet half of my games that Halo 5 will feature all the same stupid stuff.
Yep. That's what scares me if they announce a Halo today. It's too quick to realistically think they dropped AA or reversed course on perks, loadouts, etc. I'm not saying that they'll ever do that, but the longer it goes between games the greater that slim slim chance becomes.

I hope they at least have (good) competitive options from the get go.

And don't release the damn thing a week before the title that's guaranteed to steal all your players, morans.

Top Bottom