• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

How can I tell ho close I am to being done with Silver REQ packs? Is it just my progress in uncommons or do they include rares as well? (I'll know I'm done when I start getting RP back right?)

What's the purse up to for the championship?

I don't think 343's given an update since $2m, but it's gonna be something like $3.5m at this point?

jem0208

How can I tell ho close I am to being done with Silver REQ packs? Is it just my progress in uncommons or do they include rares as well? (I'll know I'm done when I start getting RP back right?)

I don't think 343's given an update since $2m, but it's gonna be something like $3.5m at this point?
I bet they announce the new prize pool at X-games.

Would be the perfect place.

Glass

You guys excited to get a tease of the content dropping this month!???

Bring on the update tomorrow!!!!

For sure, I'm hoping we get a full reveal, but at the same time they have to save some stuff for next Fridays stream, so I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Obviously we're getting new reqs, a new arena map, I'm wondering what, if anything, to expect on the functionality side of things, i.e fire share.

For sure, I'm hoping we get a full reveal, but at the same time they have to save some stuff for next Fridays stream, so I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Obviously we're getting new reqs, a new arena map, I'm wondering what, if anything, to expect on the functionality side of things, i.e fire share.

I hope more ui changes! Better spartan company integrations damnit.

U could basically list that we need inprovements for everything except gunplay/balance of weapons.

Glass

Congrats you got some legendary armour! Into your collection it goes, with all the other confusing and hard to identify armour.
...my main UI change wish is for there to actually be loot rarity displayed whilst customising your spartan. Just some way to distinguish these things.
9lMiduV.jpg

Whats the point in loot rarities if you're not actually going to display it?

BraXzy

You guys excited to get a tease of the content dropping this month!???

Bring on the update tomorrow!!!!

Hells yeah, didn't realise it was coming tomorrow. This week has gone quick.

Congrats you got some legendary armour! Into your collection it goes, with all the other confusing and hard to identify armour.
...my main UI change wish is for there to actually be loot rarity displayed whilst customising your spartan. Just some way to distinguish these things.
9lMiduV.jpg

When they mentioned loot rarity being shown in menues, that's the menu I thought it would be in. Some odd choices made as far as the UI for customisation goes. Even down to the differences between collection and customisation.

Detective

This is the first time Halo didn't make it into NPD in one of the best months of the year. In Halo strongest territory. This is really sad and worrying. The game cant seem to get pass the number 10 on activity. Even destiny is being played more than Halo .

Now, What were 343 and MS doing all these years? What were they thinking?
I mean seriously they couldn't see the market? Or what people want? The whole idea that drives Destiny is PvE and what not, A mode which was on older halo's.
I just cant understand how could they release Halo in such lacking state..

Now what do all these analyzers and Marketing do exactly? Come up with ways to piss people off? Or come up with false campaign marketing that got nothing to do with the game?

I don't think this is an easy day at MS and 343. Halo, The jewel. The Halo, No good activity and no great sales.

IMO MS should let Halo take a brake and let 343 support Halo 5 with content and updates until the next gen or beyond.

Love 343, You have made the greatest Halo gameplay imo. Amazing gameplay. But you lack the modes in MP, You lack contents. And the campaign actually is not good..

This really brakes my heart you know, New games will release soon, people will move to other games because there is nothing to keep them busy here.

Hope 343 seen the pattern here and really starts to support this game with what made Halo Halo. Not with what they want Halo to be.

The division will release soon also, Which imo. works almost like destiny, Its gonna be interesting to see the pattern here again.

Love 343, love Halo , But I cant believe I would live to witness the staggering Halo.

Sorry about the rant guys.

Making a great Halo game?

Again, for the trillionth time, they couldn't make Halo like Destiny without fundamentally changing its nature, and they were never going to do that (yet). Firefight is simply not the same, just because it has AI. The lack of mp game modes sucks, but I seriously doubt it's as significant as the simple fact it's launched on the weaker console for the first time since 2004, in a different gaming world. MCC and Halo 4 caused problems too.

Again, I would like a Firefight mode etc, but I don't think you'd see a dramatic shift.

jfoul

This is the first time Halo didn't make it into NPD in one of the best months of the year. In Halo strongest territory. This is really sad and worrying. The game cant seem to get pass the number 10 on activity. Even destiny is being played more than Halo .

Now, What were 343 and MS doing all these years? What were they thinking?
I mean seriously they couldn't see the market? Or what people want? The whole idea that drives Destiny is PvE and what not, A mode which was on older halo's.
I just cant understand how could they release Halo in such lacking state..

Now what do all these analyzers and Marketing do exactly? Come up with ways to piss people off? Or come up with false campaign marketing that got nothing to do with the game?

I don't think this is an easy day at MS and 343. Halo, The jewel. The Halo, No good activity and no great sales.

IMO MS should let Halo take a brake and let 343 support Halo 5 with content and updates until the next gen or beyond.

Love 343, You have made the greatest Halo gameplay imo. Amazing gameplay. But you lack the modes in MP, You lack contents. And the campaign actually is not good..

This really brakes my heart you know, New games will release soon, people will move to other games because there is nothing to keep them busy here.

Hope 343 seen the pattern here and really starts to support this game with what made Halo Halo. Not with what they want Halo to be.

The division will release soon also, Which imo. works almost like destiny, Its gonna be interesting to see the pattern here again.

Love 343, love Halo , But I cant believe I would live to witness the staggering Halo.

Sorry about the rant guys.

Yeah, I was surprised that Halo 5 wasn't in the top 10 NPD. I think MCC really hurt Halo 5, and the game should have launched with Forge & BTB. This game is also sorely lacking a non competative co-op mode like Firefight. Imo, FF would be pretty awesome with the REQ system.

It sucks Halo is trailing off, but nothing lasts forever. I love this franchise, and H5, but I find myself just logging in for the daily reqs now. The time investment to get all of the permanent unlocks is also ridiculous.

PS: Lone Wolves pls?

It's heartbreaking to me that a game with such good gameplay is being ignored.

It had such mixed reception that people who haven't even played it would assume it sucks. Casual players who only played the campaign thought it was meh, and the ones that like mp moved onto other games.

The only people still playing Halo are (the diminishing number of) Halo fans.

343 bet on the esports angle, and it failed. And this is coming from a guy who LOVES watching competitive Halo.

That guy who got banned in this thread a while ago said it best oddly enough: this game feels sort of cold, antisocial, and intimidating.

They added war zone which is a great casual mode, but I don't think they should have removed other pve modes that past games had.

The general gaming population, heck even the Xbox population just forgot Halo exists.

And it makes me incredibly sad how no one cares about the pro scene even though it's really exciting and was 343's focus.

Just look at the thread on the announcement that halo is at the x-games. It had what...4 or 5 replies? No one cares :(

Or look at twitch numbers. During worldwide HCS qualifiers, Halo 5 doesn't even crack the top 10, and only gets around ~10000 viewers.

I know it's stupid and silly to say "halo is dad" but sometimes you can't help but feel that way.

Trup1aya

The sooner folks can accept that this isn't 2007 anymore the sooner they can find happiness.

The days of a console exclusive dominating sales charts is long gone. If you need halo to be top10 most played and top NDP in November order to enjoy it, then I feel sorry for you.

I mean seriously do you know how many copies they'd have to sell in order to share the list with titles that are sold on 3 platforms. Do you see how unlikely that is when the other 2 platforms dwarf the xbox's userbase. Seriously, everything on the list is multiplat.

Did 343i make a bunch of mistakes and glaring on omissions with H5? Absolutely. But, splitscreen and firefight and the missing game modes were never going to make it stand up against COD, Fallout, and Star Wars. not in this day and age.

I'm just glad they made a game that is fun, and is making enough money to warrant sequels, with a formula that is actually promising... I couldn't say that about H4

The sooner folks can accept that this isn't 2007 anymore the sooner they can find happiness.

The days of a console exclusive dominating sales charts is long gone. If you need halo to be top10 most played and top NDP in November order to enjoy it, then I feel sorry for you.

I mean seriously do you know how many copies they'd have to sell in order to share the list with titles that are sold on 3 platforms. Do you see how unlikely that is when the other 2 platforms dwarf the xbox's userbase. Seriously, everything on the list is multiplat.

Did 343i make a bunch of mistakes and glaring on omissions with H5? Absolutely. But, splitscreen and firefight and the missing game modes were never going to make it stand up against COD, Fallout, and Star Wars. not in this day and age.

I'm just glad they made a game that is fun, and is making enough money to warrant sequels, with a formula that is actually promising... I couldn't say that about H4

Pretty much.

Don't get me wrong, I recognise that I am extremely particular in my views on Halo (which is part of the Halo community's problem: we all are! :D). I really like the Halo 5 campaign; just finished it on solo Legendary and thoroughly enjoyed it, odd AI fuckup aside (I find using them like a basic tool to be very effective: simple orders, not given too often). I LOVE the MP, it feels extremely social to me because so many of my friends play and love it, so I'm having a great time with it. That said, I appreciate there are many who find H5's MP to be, ultimately, intimidating - that's my suspicion, anyway. The more 343 does to welcome them the better, but its worth noting they made that their whole approach with H4 and it bombed in every sense, whilst still being a superbly made game. A happy approach that melds these two is what's needed, I guess, but without compromising Halo and just chasing Destiny's tail, because I for one would find that very dull.

Detective

This is not just about the sales bro. This is about the activity also.About the state of Halo and the future Halo's.
I know BF is multi plat but the people who plays it on Xbox are the people who have bought it on xbox. And its sitting on NO 6. same goes for COD and every game on that list. Even though they are multiplat and released on other consoles, The people who plays them on xbox are xbox players, you do know that right?

Its the developers job to attract gamers and keeps them busy. you gotta ask your self, Why is BF there even when it has no campaign or story? Why is destiny there? And believe me many games will climb that list soon also.

Its not 2007 you are right, in 2007 there were more game modes. And to sit there and believe that splitt screen, lacking of game modes, PvE and a bad campaign didn't hurt Halo 5, Than I feel sorry for you too brother.

MP is not only about killing the other team anymore.
PvE, Freemode etc is important also. Many likes just to gather and play against AI, Get rewards, Use rewards, You know... Keeps them busy and hooked.

We all love Halo here..We want it to stay relevant. We want more people to play it.
More people= More games. A living community.

im_dany

It's heartbreaking to me that a game with such good gameplay is being ignored.

It had such mixed reception that people who haven't even played it would assume it sucks. Casual players who only played the campaign thought it was meh, and the ones that like mp moved onto other games.

Mixed reception is not the only reason Halo 5 has been overlooked by the so-called casual audience. The Xbox hate is real and the low reviews (which were actually the best for FPS this year) helped trolls being louder against Xbox's flagship title, and misinformed people will hear louder people more often. It's the same as Titanfall: an incredible multiplayer experience (the bests on next-gen, along with launch title Battlefield 4 and Popcap's first shooter Garden Warfare) that lacks casual players appeal, thus pushing them towards easier games like Black Ops 3, Battlefront or Destiny.
What happened to the "no campaign is bad", "always online is against players", "split-screen is necessary" and "less content means it's not worth it" agendas when Battlefront launched?

Of course that's not the only reason: Halo 4 was pretty bad at launch (post-patches it became better but that's too late if you're not an experienced developer, people will tag you as "the ones that ruined <insert franchise here>" if you fuck up), and Halo MCC was a mess (and still is: you get sent to the menu after every game, matchmaking times are absurdly long, teams are often unbalanced, it still crashes, achievements not popping and so on).
The game is great but if you want to return as the king of FPS you need to have a strong marketing (there wasn't any spot at all in Italy, WTF MS?) and give a reason for every feature missing in the game. Tell people why split-screen had to be cut (maybe a stats usage of split-screen in Halo 4/MCC?), why resolution had to be lowered, why the graphics had to be lackluster, why the trailers weren't related at all to the campaign (WTF happened to
Locke vs Chief
?).

I still play Halo 5 daily as I played Titanfall daily (and, previously, COD4 and BC2), and there's no doubt they're among the best multiplayer experiences ever.
Campaign is debatable, I think the on-foot parts were among the best for an Halo game (second only to Reach), but it lacked vehicle action (except the
warthog run on Meridian
and the
phaeton section against the Kraken
, epic big-scale battles and
Master Chief action, which were the best in the game even if only for 3 missions IMHO
I also don't like the unlock system: it's good for Warzone requisitions (I pulled my second DMR yesterday yay! :D) but I hate the appearances ones. There are too many armors (191!) and they all look the same, same for visors (55!). Positions are ok but you can only see yours afaik, what's the point of them?
IMO armors should've been related to achievements like Halo 3 (good old Recon days), visors should've been one for each color (there's like 4 for each color lol) and appearance should've been visible in the matchmaking menu (I loved Halo 4's one!).

Halo 5 is a game for those that want to become better and better by losing a lot in the first 10-20 hours because the skill gap is enormous. I think it's a good thing when a game kicks you in the face until you become good (From Soft's games anyone?), but most of the audience wants to be hand-holded to wins and good scores now, it's not the same as Halo 2/3 times, where there weren't many good multiplayer games and most of them were hard (Halo 3 released close to COD4, GRAW2, Gears 1, R6V).

This is not just about the sales bro. This is about the activity also.About the state of Halo and the future Halo's.
I know BF is multi plat but the people who plays it on Xbox are the people who have bought it on xbox. And its sitting on NO 6. same goes for COD and every game on that list. Even though they are multiplat and released on other consoles, The people who plays them on xbox are xbox players, you do know that right?

Its the developers job to attract gamers and keeps them busy. you gotta ask your self, Why is BF there even when it has no campaign or story? Why is destiny there? And believe me many games will climb that list soon also.

Its not 2007 you are right, in 2007 there were more game modes. And to sit there and believe that splitt screen, lacking of game modes, PvE and a bad campaign didn't hurt Halo 5, Than I feel sorry for you too brother.

PvE, Freemode etc is important also. Many likes just to gather and play against AI, Get rewards, Use rewards, You know... Keeps them busy and hooked.

We all love Halo here..We want it to stay relevant. We want more people to play it.

Absolutely. We just differ on, essentially, our understanding of why H5 might not be thriving as much as we'd like. That's not to say, of course, that it's failing - I don't see that at all.

BF doesn't have any PvE mode worth talking about, fwiw. Destiny doesn't have a PvP mode worth talking about, either, for me ;)

I don't think Trup was saying those omissions didn't hurt Halo 5, I think he's saying they don't alone account for this perceived downturn in Halo's fortunes, and I'd agree. For whatever reason, Halo doesn't have the mindshare anymore, and that's not down to lack of Oddball. That's down to numerous factors over the years: active development decisions in part, yes, but also shifts by other franchises, console market shifts, and, perhaps, Halo's catch 22, caught between old and new - which, fwiw, I think 343 nailed this time, particularly in MP. More stuff would be great, of course.

why the trailers weren't related at all to the campaign (WTF happened to Locke vs Chief?).

Seriously, I don't get this. Everyone DID see that fight on Meridian, right? The trailers and spiel were about, basically, the first part of the game, as one might expect. That's not to say the story is perfect, far from it!

Trup1aya

It's like you didn't read my post or something... Sure 343i did some things that hurt sales. What I'm saying is, that even without those issues, it wasn't going to fair much better on NPD, going up against multiplats. Halo 5 is the best selling exclusive so far this gen. But today, many people are just looking for multiplats...

As far as activity goes, Halo 5 isn't as friendly to casuals as it has been. And that is certainly a flaw. But keeping that crowd away from COD, Destiny, and Star Wars, Madden, FIFA, NBA 2k, GTA, and Minecraft was always going to be a long shot.

I'd love for more people to play halo. But to say it's irrelevant, simply because it's not as big as it once was is a stretch. H5 has certainly carved out a passionate niche, and it's generating a ton of money, so we will certainly see more updates, and more games.

Does any of you guys have some really good matches and then all of a sudden it all goes to shit?
Played last night some matches of slayer, free for all and team arena. I was demolishing everything with killing frenzies left and right, scores like 28k 6d in slayer and then I go into this FFA and I finish last with 6k 15d....
I don't know what it is....Being a super competitive game maybe I can't concentrate more than a few matches before it all goes to shit? Having a bad day? But I was having an awesome day.... Yeah.

Random17

I think it's a case of three strikes, you're out. Halo 4, MCC, Halo 5.

Bungie was really good at delivering content heavy experiences with an increasing level of options (and therefore replayability), while trying something new every game. Talk about preference all you want; every Bungie Halo added something new in terms of content, gameplay, abilities etc, and managed to get it working good enough on launch. Halo 2 added stuff like vehicle boarding, Elites in MP, more customs options. Halo 3 added Forge and theatre. ODST added Firefight, and Reach improved on everything before it. With Halo 4, we saw a downgrade with Forge, customs, theatre, coop and multiplayer. Halo 5 improved on Forge and multiplayer, but I'd argue that the campaign wasn't quality.

The 343i Halo games have done some things well, some things poorly. The problem is that the poor stuff was really poor to the point that it put off people from customs, multiplayer, Forge and finally the lore fans with Halo 5. Combine that with the fact that new players came in very slowly due to the failure to catch up to the story, something which MCC should have done. MCC's launch "killed" Halo, I think.

I'm not going to blame anyone, as Bungie also set the ball rolling downhill. Call of Duty has also certainly accelerated Halo's downfall.

It's no longer going to sell Xboxes in significant numbers compared to 3rd party games. Halo should expand onto PC now, take its time and release MCC with extra stuff/100% complete and try to get close to a perfect release. I wouldn't be surprised if MCC sold 3-4 million copies if they made a really good PC port. That's a running start. Look at AOE 2 HD.

If Halo Wars 2 does decently on PC, MS should definitely consider it.

Opinions and that, but I'd like to see a 'quality' campaign if H5's isn't.

I'd agree that the 'reset' that seemed to happen around 4 is indeed strange. It's sad that that Bungie has gone - from Halo, but as evident by Destiny, elsewhere too.

Hopefully 5 marks the start of a similar build-up, and some bold moves too. Fuck it, want my cake and to eat it ;)

You can't blame 343, I remember halo 3 placing lower than cod when major nelson used to post the weekly top 10... It was often down at 3 or 4 back then too.

I think halo is too hard to get into, other shooters aren't as complex and generally have a different feel... It's a hard transition.
Noobs get smoked in this game, that ain't fun.

im_dany

It's no longer going to sell Xboxes in significant numbers compared to 3rd party games. Halo should expand onto PC now, take its time and release MCC with extra stuff/100% complete and try to get close to a perfect release. I wouldn't be surprised if MCC sold 3-4 million copies if they made a really good PC port. That's a running start. Look at AOE 2 HD.

If Halo Wars 2 does decently on PC, MS should definitely consider it.

Releasing main Halo games on PC would just kill Xbox's population. A lot of people buys Xbox for Halo (me included) and if I could just play it on PC I would build one and play Halo + every other game without graphical compromises.

If Xbox becomes the MS low-end PC it's over for the Xbox brand.

I think halo is too hard to get into, other shooters aren't as complex and generally have a different feel... It's a hard transition.
Noobs get smoked in this game, that ain't fun.
The only reason someone should play a competitive multiplayer game is to compete, when people prefer easier games in order to win more often it means the whole so-called "competitive" scene is dying.

Madness

^Halo 3 was actually routinely ahead of CoD4:MW in 2008 and even into 2009 it was either #1 or #2. Call of Duty then just dominated with World at War, Gears 2 faltered that year, Halo 3 only really had ODST with Mythic, and then in 2010, the juggernaut Modern Warfare 2 came, with Reach faltering for the first time with the playerbase. The game was still #3 until the handover to 343. Halo 4 was #1 for a few weeks in Nov 2012 and then by February was out of top 5.

As for Halo 5, it's a combination of launching on the poor selling console in all territories. NA/UK is shooter territory, and PS4 is comfortably winning, whereas last gen, Xbox 360 was tens of millions of consoles ahead. This, coupled with the fact that last year's MCC was probably one of the worst launched games of all time in the online era, and coming off of a Halo fanbase that either left the series after Reach or Halo 4, moved onto Destiny, it's easy to see why it's struggling. Xbox Live Activity isn't a really good indicator though. The games ahead of it are completely different in nature, even Destiny. The majority of people are not playing Destiny over Halo 5 for the PvP.

In terms of time sinks, Halo 5 has no split screen (I don't care about it, but I can see many others who'd probably have spent many more hours running campaign or having multi-player games with their friends or siblings). The campaign has no scoring, there is no theater mode. This impacts things like replayability and speed running. Things that keep people playing the campaign long after the first time. Easter Eggs, skulls, Intel pieces are part of the 'replayability' factor (they have a lot here). There are no challenges tied to campaign. Remember Reach and Halo 4? How they'd have challenges for things like kill a certain number of enemies, beat this level on legendary. Imagine they had that here. Beat level so and so on Legendary with the Iron skull on, the reward is a silver pack. That's a good 2+ hours hundreds if not thousands of players will attempt.

Then you have the most obvious feature missing. Firefight/Spartan Ops, something introduced with ODST and kept in Reach or Halo 4. Not everyone liked the later iterations but this was a mode people could play outside of the campaign, and multi-player. They could either play with their friends or go solo. Coupled with challenges and commendations, some guys like me played hundreds of matches of things like Gruntpocalypse and whatnot. Once you beat the campaign, legendary and heroic, there is nothing else for you to do that won't require PvP modes. You can't just jump into Warzone and go against wave after wave of AI etc.

Anyways, TL;DR, there's a few reasons why Halo 5 has struggled, or is having it tough against games. I do think as we keep getting great new content like maps, reqs, game types, the playerbase will either keep growing or remain stable while other games will eventually die down. If not, at least we all have a game that plays well, and is something 343 can build off. Halo is Xbox, Xbox is Halo. The strength of the two brands is mutual.

Trup1aya

Releasing main Halo games on PC would just kill Xbox's population. A lot of people buys Xbox for Halo (me included) and if I could just play it on PC I would build one and play Halo + every other game without graphical compromises.

If Xbox becomes the MS low-end PC it's over for the Xbox brand.

I don't think it would kill Xbox population... People that like to play on consoles aren't going to magically become PC gamers...

Ade

I'd like to echo some of the thoughts around SP replayability.

I've now done the campaign solo on Legendary, got all intel, all skulls and done more or less every achievement you can get solo.

There really is nothing left now but PVP (not that thats a bad thing) or making up my own challenges. There really needs to be some commendations, scoring, challenges, firefight or something to keep me engaged in that mode. I appreciate the monthly MP content drops, but a bone for SP people would be nice.

I don't think it would kill Xbox population... People that like to play on consoles aren't going to magically become PC gamers...

I think that's what MS are banking on. There are some who will make the transition full-time, but many, many console gamers don't have/want/use a PC for gaming that much.

Hell, I'm a freak in that I have a decent enough PC for most stuff, but I'd still rather play on console because of friends and things.

Glass

If the REQ system makes it into 6 or the next iteration, you can bet there'll be a campaign/pve mode to use it with, there's so much potential there, including a huge amount of $ to me made, for it not to appear. Firefight with some sort of REQ potential would be awesome.

Also the UK finals are live over on http://www.twitch.tv/halo
One player after dying went immediately into his controller settings to adjust something, chat freaked out when they spotted he was playing on 7 sense.

jem0208

For fucks sake, they NEED a surrender option in ranked. 2 people have quit, I really don't want to sit here being donged on for 10 minutes.

I'm ok with you disconnecting me during the loading phase obviously due to losing connection to the servers but can you god damn stop lagging me mid game. I hate being a Chinese.

Playtesting stage, nioce. As we get closer to their implementation, things are going to get more transparent. Maybe that lines up with something sort of reveal/announcement on the live stream.

Last tweet be like 'why I play halo 5 when I could just play Halo 3 oh yeah!'

Fuchsdh

9lMiduV.jpg

Yeah, ability to sort by rarity/having it visible, plus stacking armor variants on top of each other would be very helpful. As it is it feels like a mishmash of stuff thrown together and it's tough to compare and pick new armor.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I wonder if we'll get a forge map or two from the community in btb this month. Probably not enough time to test I suppose. I am curious about their plan for this though. Hope we get details of forge in matchmaking, even if its not ready yet. Perhaps an unranked forge 4v4 team arena style playlist with the community doing much of the testing and quality control, and btb getting content that's been vetted in other ways?

Trup1aya

That's pretty sweet man. Now 343 needs to make a way to allow munitions to fly through solid objects.

I wonder if we'll get a forge map or two from the community in btb this month. Probably not enough time to test I suppose. I am curious about their plan for this though. Hope we get details of forge in matchmaking, even if its not ready yet. Perhaps an unranked forge 4v4 team arena style playlist with the community doing much of the testing and quality control, and btb getting content that's been vetted in other ways?

I don't think they spend too much time testing BTB maps tbh

E92 M3

In theory, the REQ system is nice, but it is severely diluted by including things such as emblems (something that should have been available from the get go). In general, 343 should work on making H5 more social - especially in the post game lobby. Let team members group up with a click of a button for instance.

Also, remove Breakout and add a playlist where no parties are allowed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom