• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

The stuff people have made in Forge... Lawd.

When File Browser and more game types get added along with more maps in MM this game will be GOAT

We need these gametypes in matchmaking. That's the true killer of Halo's population: matchmaking's limitations <--> poor playlist management

It's amazing what the community creates.

New Canon Fodder has some interesting tidbits, like a lore piece on the Carbine/Needle Rifle (you read that right), and an in-depth look at the strings and thinking underlying Mjolnir armor designs. Some cool stuff.

You'd better be able to choose different objects to be the ball. If it's not a skull, it's not Oddball!

If it's not a whale, it's not Whaleball!

Brb developing Whaleball gametype.

Ramirez

Ramirez getting screwed. They just added medals to the Combat Opportunist Commendation. lol

Hah, as it stood, there couldn't have been more than a few hundred people with that completed, it was insane!

I tune in and they're playing breakout, P A S S.

Akai__

Best comment in the stream:

BonnieRoss said:
EG to drop Commonly for Major Nelson confirmed

---

Hah, as it stood, there couldn't have been more than a few hundred people with that completed, it was insane!

I tune in and they're playing breakout, P A S S.

The Commendations feel like a joke. You don't know what you will unlock, some of them have ridiculous targets and some of them don't tell you what will count towards it.

Nowise10

I hate when random start inviting people while someone is streaming. Do you actually think they're going to accept?

It just to mess around and get your name on Stream. This happens every Halo stream though and I am really surprised they haven't figured it out yet to disable notifications whenever they stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom