• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

That moment you spawn a legendary req weapon and get killed instantly with it. I could throw my controller at my tv lol.

That is the worst.. but if it's any consolation, you have a longer chance to pick it up once this next update drops. They're changing weapon despawn time from 5 to 20 seconds.

One tip for now, if you didn't do, pick the REQ in the respawn menu after death instead of at a station for less chance of being screwed.

Still, sucks bruh. FeelsBadMan.

blamite

Warzone bases should have teleporters that only the team that owns the base can use. Like, if you ow the armory, you should be able to teleport there from your home base. Or maybe the other way around? Or maybe both? I dunno, I just thought of that and it seems like it could be interesting. Maybe it could cost Req levels?

BraXzy

Warzone bases should have teleporters that only the team that owns the base can use. Like, if you ow the armory, you should be able to teleport there from your home base. Or maybe the other way around? Or maybe both? I dunno, I just thought of that and it seems like it could be interesting. Maybe it could cost Req levels?

Why do you want to head back to the home base?

As for the Home Base -> Armoury, there's grav lifts sending you most of the way.

blamite

Why do you want to head back to the home base?

As for the Home Base -> Armoury, there's grav lifts sending you most of the way.

I think it could be pretty useful in situations where you have a Req weapon you want to hold onto and you're in a base that's getting wrecked, so you can back out of the fight and give up the base without handing your Prophet's Bane or whatever over to the enemy. I dunno, I haven't fully thought this through or anything lol. The man cannons are alright for getting to bases but they're kind of indirect.

BizzyBum

Just to clarify, if I'm still no where near completing my unlocks (I think I'm only at like 11% lol) should I be buying Silver packs or just go for Golds? Will the new infinity armory stuff be in all of them or just Golds?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
http://xboxclips.com/LoopOfHenle/9ae50a32-c445-4ad4-bb11-c9db873ceb6b

181.gif

Hes been lurking, waiting for the peefect moment for someone to say that. Now he is free. Free from the binds of his own afliction.

Bwahahaha nice ground pounds

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
The best thing about that clip is encountering like 6 enemies and none of them figuring out I was there because of their radar reliance, lol.

If you're not using advanced sensors and silencers in WZ, you're doing it wrong.

What do silencers do?

Also, lol, I didn't even know armor mods existed till a few days ago.

Tawpgun

Yeah the radar mod is the best one second only to splinter nade. Because of its EMP functionality and how much damage it does to AI bosses.

I always use the speed booster mod, gotta go fast! However, I didn't know that about the sensor one, thought it only increased the range, definitely going to try it tonight.

BraXzy

The best thing about that clip is encountering like 6 enemies and none of them figuring out I was there because of their radar reliance, lol.

If you're not using advanced sensors and silencers in WZ, you're doing it wrong.

Whaaaaaat?

I completely misread that description.

I didn't even think about how much of a difference a silencer would make on a primary (I forgot there were any on primaries). I'm gonna have to try that.

Does advanced sensors do anything outside of extended radar range?

What gametype is that? Looks like my dream mode.

I can never remember what it's called... It literally just came to me...

It's called: Stay On Target (Can be played on Default Alpine Forge Canvas).

jem0208

I didn't even think about how much of a difference a silencer would make on a primary (I forgot there were any on primaries). I'm gonna have to try that.

Makes you more difficult to detect on enemy radars. I thought it only extended yours...

Ramirez

I can never remember what it's called... It literally just came to me...

It's called: Stay On Target (Can be played on Default Alpine Forge Canvas).

Advanced Sensors make you not show up at all until you run or shoot, but the silencers make you basically never on radar.

Beaten, lol.

klaus

Wow, just had the great "joy" of experiencing 8 losses in a row in WZ (that's a 1 : 256 chance given equal odds, and I ended up with an average rank of slightly above 6th / 12 in the match stats).
Now I know I'm not great at this game (KD in WZ is 0.9), but I sometimes feel a bit pissed with being a European scrub playing alone at late hours.

Plz give us the possibility to select server region, 343 / MS.

Advanced Sensors make you not show up at all until you run or shoot, but the silencers make you basically never on radar.

Beaten, lol.

That's awesome, I had no idea shooting put you on radar, or that advanced sensors took you off radar completely when walking. Running a stealth loadout sounds really fun, now.

Madness

I never used to change the AR, but now I always put the silenced one on for Warzone Assault. Helps you go unnoticed a lot early on.

klaus

Allright, make that ten consecutive losses in a row now, giving us a whopping chance of 1 : 1024 given even (lol) odds.
Somebody please hug me, I just want to have that daily win :'(

Top Bottom