• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

WOW. That is one hell of an impressive remake, very faithful to the original. This Forge man.. this Forge.

I wonder if the 100 person limit was known when these commendation numbers were made, lol.

There's definitely something odd about the commendations. The amount you need is just insane. The "Kill Enemy Spartan" one needs 150,000 kills. That's 1500 each if we're all equally active. For the middle tier D:

Haruko

It's all fun & games until Elzar kicks everyone out of the Company on the threshold of Achilles, and sells the 99 spots on eBay.
FHbrDrV.png

BraXzy

I really wish they would give more funds to the mastermind that does the Sprints. I know he has posted here in HaloGaf but i don't remember his tag.

Would love to see more Sprints on the after-math of launching Halo 5 and then the twists n turns that eventually lead up to e3 16. I mean, i think it's obvious they will talk about halo 5 at e3.

I would happily watch a Sprint episode every month until the end of time. I loved them.

His tag here is Team Klint unless I'm mistaken.

Nutter

I'm hoping they raise it soon. =/

half of HaloSLAENT company's active players jumped ship back to HaloGAF company once you guys cleared out room. I'm trying to get Cliq to mod me so I can clear out the fully inactives over there, and do some recruiting.

If they don't raise the member limit and we're unable to consolidate efforts under one banner, I guess we'll get full Achilles in 2020 after you guys get it in 2018.

still pissed at the OT ban that caused this split to begin with. It really sucks

SLAENT has the higher win percentage tho. Kappa

Must be easier to win being gold tier scrubs.

:p

I would happily watch a Sprint episode every month until the end of time. I loved them.

His tag here is Team Klint unless I'm mistaken.

I really loved how it protrayed the team as being transparant in their development process and decisions for Halo 5.

Loved the composer one. Ah man.. this music is so gooooooooood. Blue Team.

Haruko

Yeah now I feel much better, being one of those two. No peer pressure at all.

Pleez no kick me, will git gud soon!

Nah, I was referring to HaloSLAENT.
You're one of 9 on HaloGAF company, if that helps :p
. But activity > rank when it comes to the Achilles grind anyways. :)

We have a spot if you want to come home.

I have too many actively playing IRL friends that I don't want to leave behind (CirrusStrafe, Zorplex, VMVash v2, SealedSeven...), and I don't think they have GAF accounts yet. If there was enough space to fit them too, I'd consider it. I appreciate the offer.

Waiting for the baton from Cliq so I can begin the culling...

RIP kittens? :(

BraXzy

I really loved how it protrayed the team as being transparant in their development process and decisions for Halo 5.

Loved the composer one. Ah man.. this music is so gooooooooood. Blue Team.

They were a great inside look. I looked forward to them like I would a highly anticipated TV show :3

Lets start a campaign on Twitter, that always works right? #BringBackThoseSprintsPlease343AndCanIh4zR3c0nTY

Akai__

I'm gonna start adding everyone in our Spartan Company, so I have better chances to play with people from HaloGAF. I'm one of those guys that play Warzone a lot and don't mind if people join me. The game is much better with more people anyways. And Eventhough I don't care about Achilles, I'll start to grind out specific Commendations for you guys. Some of them will take A LOT time. So, if you see a weird guy with the GT AkaiGAF adding you just add me back or block me. :p

Speaking of adding people. I accidentally deleted some of you, because I didn't recognize them from GAF. I really need a folder system so I know who all these people are. I created a document for this purpose. lol

---

Next Season, I'll try to take Team Arena more serious. Today, I placed into Diamond 2 in Slayer and eventhough I feel pretty good about doing so, I still notice the Jojo Effect aka doing fine in one match and doing terrible in an other. Want to try to average out my performance and doing terrible should not happen this often. I think I'll be able to do that.

BraXzy

...So, if you see a weird guy with the GT AkaiGAF adding you just add me back or block me. :p

Speaking of adding people. I accidentally deleted some of you, because I didn't recognize them from GAF. I really need a folder system so I know who all these people are. I created a document for this purpose. lol

Blocked.

My GT used to be a lot less.. recognisable than it is now. Hopefully people will be alright with it. I can imagine peeps used to forget who my tag related to if they hadn't played with me for a bit so I don't blame ya if I was one of those.

All systems need either a nicknaming process or group tag. So you could tag someone GAF, or Halo, or Destiny etc.

Customs are a go if you wanna join just join via my GT which is my username

Mini game stream is live!

Sod it, I'm down for a few fun games, why not. Even if it is a lobby run by Elzar.

That Valhalla remake is really impressive.

I haven't been paying too much attention to what is on the docket for upcoming features but a file browser has to be on the way right?

Akai__

Blocked.

My GT used to be a lot less.. recognisable than it is now. Hopefully people will be alright with it. I can imagine peeps used to forget who my tag related to if they hadn't played with me for a bit so I don't blame ya if I was one of those.

All systems need either a nicknaming process or group tag. So you could tag someone GAF, or Halo, or Destiny etc.

Nah, it wasn't you. You changed yours quicky after I added you.

BraXzy

That Valhalla remake is really impressive.

I haven't been paying too much attention to what is on the docket for upcoming features but a file browser has to be on the way right?

File browser is on the way, we aren't quite sure what form it'll take yet but fingers crossed.

Custom prefabs also "leaked" sort of, someone accidentally saw it in a menu. And they have now confirmed. So you can create a grouped object and save it as a prefab piece which is then sharable. So you make the coolest base ever and share it with others to quickly drop it into their map.

Ramirez

Next Season, I'll try to take Team Arena more serious. Today, I placed into Diamond 2 in Slayer and eventhough I feel pretty good about doing so, I still notice the Jojo Effect aka doing fine in one match and doing terrible in an other. Want to try to average out my performance and doing terrible should not happen this often. I think I'll be able to do that.

Honestly most of the commendations seem very focused on WZ, I only brought up the unranked thing because I figure if you don't even care to play 10 matches in any 4v4 list you're probably not the most active player, lol.

Top Bottom