• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

2 more days boyzz ( I HOPE ) for the H2BR griiiind!

4590d26361094a470bb978c878a0432b.png

https://twitter.com/Brav/status/691801676886446080

EDIT: Hoping the UI changes aren't only adding a new button in the screen >.>

Fuchsdh

Sentinel scoped weapons are the tool of mediocre base campers. There are far better weapons if you're getting into a scrim.

Might just be bias, but I feel like I'm far more effective with the classic BR versus the smart link variants.

That moment you spawn a legendary req weapon and get killed instantly with it. I could throw my controller at my tv lol.

I have a single REQ of Nornfang, I will probably never call it in for this reason.

Think the UI updates are minuscule at best like the last update? I feel like if there were some big changes they'd actually touch on them in the livestream...

BraXzy

Sentinel is the double scope, which is trash, IMO.

Longshot all day!

Yeah I thought so, it has the ridiculous glare right? So dumb.

2 more days boyzz ( I HOPE ) for the H2BR griiiind!

4590d26361094a470bb978c878a0432b.png

https://twitter.com/Brav/status/691801676886446080

I don't know why but I didn't think about the minor fixes. Hopefully the Forge mention means bug fixes, hoping the UI is something significant but like someone said, if it was it'd probably be touched upon in the livestream/blog.

I'm certainly looking forward to what this update amounts to.

Okay I'm going through stomach problems and I'm not about to read 8 pages, what happened between pages 8 through now? did an update drop? the topics only jump like that when theirs a new update.

BraXzy

Leftovers

(Its official now)

Good to see their org is confirmed. That was a pretty dope little trailer.

Okay I'm going through stomach problems and I'm not about to read 8 pages, what happened between pages 8 through now? did an update drop? the topics only jump like that when theirs a new update.

Not too much, there were some crazy tense games in the last HCS Qualifier that got people pumped. It's a new OT. A few new people seem to have joined the ranks etc. etc.

Good to see their org is confirmed. That was a pretty dope little trailer.

Not too much, there were some crazy tense games in the last HCS Qualifier that got people pumped. It's a new OT. A few new people seem to have joined the ranks etc. etc.

Ah dang, got my hopes up for a second their. oh well back to sleep then.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
UI updates are not massive but instead are nice touches that improve the overall experience.

Yay new halo goodness this week!!!

Be great if there was an ultimate surprise that blew my mind.

Like some type of hot tub time machine surprise.

Nowise10

...Does anyone know if Halo 5 has a debug mode option to show your coordinates on the screen? Their is nothing online talking about it and I need it. It atleast not the same buttons as the beta.

Would be a shame if they removed it for no purpose

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
lol ninja calling his mom to tell her he went +9 against eg and didnt drop the neg 12 egg

BraXzy

UI updates are not massive but instead are nice touches that improve the overall experience.

Soooo, what I'm reading is that bulk sell for REQ cards is in ...

I'd be happy with literally just that as far as UI updates go. I could probably unlock everything remaining if I could mass sell all the REQs I own.

That's a lie, it'd probably only amount to like 2 gold packs, but still.

Mix

...Does anyone know if Halo 5 has a debug mode option to show your coordinates on the screen? Their is nothing online talking about it and I need it. It atleast not the same buttons as the beta.

Would be a shame if they removed it for no purpose

pretty sure it's in the machinima mode

belushy

Banned
Great pick up for Halo, that's 3 organisatios Ninja has brought to it I think.

X Games, new update... Going to be hard concentrating on work this week

Spartan brought Renegades in. Ninja joined the team after there was a soft agreement between them(when the roster was Cloud, Spartan, Commonly, VicX).

Glass

Spartan brought Renegades in. Ninja joined the team after there was a soft agreement between them(when the roster was Cloud, Spartan, Commonly, VicX).

Ah ok, I just assumed it was Ninja since he's the the bigger Halo player. Good stuff though, the org suits their team nicely. Not sure how big/powerful Renegades is, but hopefully it can bring some numbers in for Halo.

Haruko

I hope you all enjoy the free maps.

For this fleeting moment before the update this week, I am 100% on non-commendation REQs.

Madness

Is Warzone UI gonna be looked at? Quite often I'm noticing it gets really laggy and slow, often times a delay makes me add the wrong gun etc. I think especially once you have a lot of stuff unlocked.

I almosy forgot i need to do bronze again when this patch hits to clear out the new reqs.

Right?

Then jump back in where i left off with silver.....

Glass

Warzone UI needs improving lag wise, and weapon selection wise. There needs to be drop downs to make the navigation more efficient.

And armour/helmet selection UI needs an overhaul - Recon has its own drop down menu, Athlon another. That way, the different versions are also much more apparent. I have an Athlon at #23 and one much further along at like #80 something. Rather then having to scrolling past 60 other helmets to compare the two, I could see immediately what's actually different about them (something near impossible to do with these armour variations.)

Haruko

Damn thorn. How many packs did ya buy? :D

Personally, prob somewhere between Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer and League of Legends in terms of microtransactions, lol.

These are the only 3 games I've ever spent extra $ on like this, mostly because of how much playtime I put into each

Top Bottom