• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

I realise the majority of you are likely watching HCS, but if anyone wants to actually PLAY some Halo, I'm doing some 2v2 testing if anyone is free.

Just want to share the sentiments that there not being any true social playlist is really disappointing. I just want to fuck around in an Arena playlist that isn't BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR starts BTB and have a fun time with some lesser-skilled friends, but here I am matching a 5v5 social CTF playlist against tryhards on overcrowded maps zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess it's time to Spartan Charge in SWAT.

This weekend we will meet the last 8 teams that will go to the Halo World Championship don't miss the North America FINALS! http://www.twitch.tv/halo

mhZBGww.jpg

JackHerer

Just want to share the sentiments that there not being any true social playlist is really disappointing. I just want to fuck around in an Arena playlist that isn't BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR starts BTB and have a fun time with some lesser-skilled friends, but here I am matching a 5v5 social CTF playlist against tryhards on overcrowded maps zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess it's time to Spartan Charge in SWAT.

I don't know whether the problem is the community or the matchmaking that prevents social modes from actually feeling like social. That's one of the most major issues with this game. If you don't want to put your MLG pants on you might as well not even play arena.... but that just leaves Warzone and I guess BTB (mediocre).

Akai__

Since the Halo chat is pretty much unreadable... I'll be in our Custom Twitch Chat again. If somebody wants in, PM me your Twitch username, but most of you should be already in.

G-DannY

i've had it happen to me. honestly, i think some players are so clueless to objective that they kill you thinking you are trolling the game by not scoring. that, or the guy wanted to cap it himself once your flag was returned. either way, leave feedback.

I figured out. Happened another time. Betrayed by a teammate that didn't know that you cannot score if your flag is not at home.

He betrayed me then went quickly to flag pad and then he just looked around like John Travolta confused, been killed by enemy, they got the flag, and scored to win.

Genius.

G-DannY

Had pretty fun games although later on after the first long losing streak.

Lost a lot too, but eventually were more fun and tied.

BradC00

Since the Halo chat is pretty much unreadable... I'll be in our Custom Twitch Chat again. If somebody wants in, PM me your Twitch username, but most of you should be already in.

is it still called HaloGAF? I said something but no one replied and now I'm lonely.

jem0208

Riptide is the worst map in Halo 5, they'd need to gut the thing to make it better. Which is unfortunate as I like Fathom. We'll probably get a Warzone variant before Assault, so probably another couple months to an Assault map at least.

Edit: Anyone experiencing the yellow text going dark blue on the dark theme? Keeps happening to me and it's too dark to read.
Capture_2.png
Riptide is no where near as bad as you claim it is.

It's not the best map in 5 but it's fairly decent. My biggest problem with it is the lips on the H2 BR spawn which can make it a bit of a pain to jump up to top mid.

Top Bottom