• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Ramirez

Think we will get Achilles before Division release? I'm not getting it personally but I think we might need a few pushes before everyone stops playing Halo...

It'll be close, but ultimately, assassinations and SC's will be lacking I'm sure.

I'm getting The Division, but I'm not stopping Halo either.

jem0208

Wait, why is the Division going to steal Halo players? It's a fun game but they scratch very different itches.

I could definitely see Destiny's population dropping though.

Wait, why is the Division going to steal Halo players? It's a fun game but they scratch very different itches.

I could definitely see Destiny's population dropping though.

Yeah i also dont see The Division pulling too many from Halo... but LOADS from Destiny. I think it will take a large chunk of the population for a few months.

Akai__

So it's regular CTF on the normal maps, just unranked?

Guess I picked a good weekend not to be home.

It's 5vs5 and a full weak appareantly.

Nothing is really unranked in Halo 5. The MMR will match you at your skill level. I linked somebody that was Valentines Double Champion 1 like last week.

Glass

I want to see 343 make a HCS hype video with the storylines of the series intertwined with epic plays, to the OST's 'Crypt' , holy shit it's so good.

Oh shit, permanent social playlist.

RG0BS1U.gif

G-DannY

LoL.

First game, clearly full team vs randoms. Lost 3vs1. Had 2 quitters in my team during game.

Also 1sk from magnums due to enemies lagging.

Good jobs 343i

Last night halo was top 7 game played, ahead of rocket league.

i was surprised and happy to see it.

fine with 5v5 in social. i expect social to be a little more crazy

Last night halo was top 7 game played, ahead of rocket league.

i was surprised and happy to see it.

fine with 5v5 in social. i expect social to be a little more crazy

I think Halo 5 hit around 60k in it's peak times which is not bad..If this game would have some cooperative modes and better maps(not like shitgrowth and dull btb maps) , 100k peak wouldn't be a surpise..

G-DannY

Holy shit, G-Danny, quit whining.

It's just something more then a whine. It's more a RANT.

Really upset for personal things today, wanna have some fun playing halo.

5th lost in a row in a social playlist (supposed to be fun, somehow balanced and relaxed) no matter how good I play.

I'm simply sayning that there is something screwed. And I'm a bit full of today.

BraXzy

Social CTF is already up.

And no tweet from 343i? Nice!

Yesss nice, it's about time we got a permanent one. Rotating isn't perfect but I guess it's best compromise.

5v5 again...

Noooo. At least you don't have to stop someone if you have an extra player but ugh. The game just doesn't play as will with the extra two people.

We don't need a journal of every loss man, hold your own Ls.

Woah now, take all those L's back to the Yeezy thread!

Fuchsdh

Yeah i also dont see The Division pulling too many from Halo... but LOADS from Destiny. I think it will take a large chunk of the population for a few months.

I dunno, I've been impressed by how effective Destiny has kept its hooks in peeps. The lack of new content seems like what's pushing the most people away from it more than anything else.

It's just something more then a whine. It's more a RANT.

Really upset for personal things today, wanna have some fun playing halo.

5th lost in a row in a social playlist (supposed to be fun, somehow balanced and relaxed) no matter how good I play.

I'm simply sayning that there is something screwed. And I'm a bit full of today.

learn how to lose, you'll feel (and play) better.

Don't be a ronda rousey!

G-DannY

¡HarlequinPanic!;195919580 said:
learn how to lose, you'll feel (and play) better.

Don't be a ronda rousey!

My problem isn't that I don't know how to lose. Said many times, I'm a pretty average or less player. So I have habit.

Is that since a month or so this game decided that I have (queueing solo, but I do that since launch) to lose 80% of my games and win only 20% (or even less). In every. fucking. playlist. Arena or Warzone.

Good matchmaking should see around 50% win/loss ratio.

I was hovering around 50%, now I'm dropping quickly to 40%, and I foresee a trend going even lower.

It couldn't be ONLY me. That's it.

Top Bottom