• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

But the campaign terrain is also made for the spartan abilities.

Besides I'm not saying that they should just slice off a piece of the campaign and put weapon pickups on it. Obviously they'd tune it up for MP.

Exactly, all it needs is the aesthetics of those campaign levels. They look so vastly different from each other as well that it would add to the multiplayer by a lot in my opinion. I know they have another Arena map built off of The Rig, I really don't think we will see those 2 areas in multiplayer.

Akai__

Lets all calm down again. It's not like our threads got closed 3 times already.

If you have a problem with a user, please take it to PM's or to a Mod.

People are really struggling to accept ogre 2 isn't that good at H5 lol

giphy.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
No real beef with Nutter. Just you. Quite honestly one of the worst posters I've ever met in my life. Having to read years worth of diarrhea of the fingers regarding Gravity Gauntlet was bad enough, seeing your shitty UI mockups, then came all the ReclaimerHub, please hire us, I can do music better than Marty shit. You're without a doubt the sole reason I wouldn't join Slaent. If I can't stand you here why would I post there? This is just the last straw. Absolutely hate reading your shit. Even when I have you on ignore I have to read someone else quote something of yours. Put me on ignore. I have for years. And if you notice how many times you post quoting me you'll see the last time I responded to you was the last time you called me out.

alright i'm playing h5 again

Damn that was an awesome game. Coliseum is pretty great.

Edit: It said Denial tied the series 3-2, that's a mistake right? Or am I missing something? :p

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Game 7! I'm rooting for naded since bubu is a team killer. I hate that shit ;)

Top Bottom