• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

MaGlock

Anyone have any interest in getting some Warzone games going later? I'm thinking like 7pm EST

I may be in for this maybe not at 7 but a bit later

Played like 5 hours of social ctf since we had 5 earlier. Regret ctf is horrendous but I like all flag action

Glass

I never really watched competitive Halo outside of the last few years; first time really was the first HWC season, with H2A... 2 observations:

1) H5 is a TON of fun to watch

2) Dat weapon variety. Can you imagine an H2 game where this many different weapons were in use?

Same situation as me, and just thinking about HCS played with BR spawns sends me to sleep compared to all the great weapons used in 5.

WIe3aFb.png

LOL
lol nice
People are really struggling to accept ogre 2 isn't that good at H5 lol
Give him the CE Pistol ;]

tootsi666

2) Dat weapon variety. Can you imagine an H2 game where this many different weapons were in use?
I don't really see what all those weapons add to the competitive matches tbh. Is 5 different utility weapons and 5 different autos weapon variety or needless clutter? I'd say the latter

Let's hope CLG won't end it 4-0.
People are really struggling to accept ogre 2 isn't that good at H5 lol
It's the same in every eSport. People in Dota 2 think dendi is still good, in CS people think f0rest could still be the best.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
What's the deal with the h5 gravity hammer? Seems like there is some new twist that 343 isn't letting on about.

Top Bottom