• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

If Firefight or something of that nature came back, it'd be a major thing and would be the main focus of an update. I still say just give us some of the campaign spaces with firefight gameplay.

If Firefight or something of that nature came back, it'd be a major thing and would be the main focus of an update. I still say just give us some of the campaign spaces with firefight gameplay.

God, some of those Sanghelios arenas would be great for firefight. Damn, I miss firefight so much. I have so many fond memories of just messing with Reach's insanely customizable firefight. Hours would melt away so quickly.

It is destined to be coming to PC imo.

I'm using Dynasty with my Noble helmet, looks ok.

Dynasty reminds me of chiefs visor

I usually go Daybreak or Legendary. Daybreak is brighter, while Legendary is a bit darker gold.

A6ait32.jpg

I don't know I'm not 100% satisfied with the 3, maybe it's the helmet
;)
I think I'm going tu use the dynasty one thank you everybody

BraXzy

God, some of those Sanghelios arenas would be great for firefight. Damn, I miss firefight so much. I have so many fond memories of just messing with Reach's insanely customizable firefight. Hours would melt away so quickly.

I remember playing and thinking damn some of these spaces would be awesome. But maybe the spaces bed too much work done to them to make then work for spawning waves of enemies.

Maybe it's post game medals.

Where is this!?

I totally forgot about this lmao. You never know!

Sounds like a bunch of awesome stuff was shown off today.

Anyone have a link that has all the highlights together? I'm at a hotel with crappy wifi, jumping through the stream won't really work.

IHaveIce

Banned
So did they explain the new weapon attachment icons? One is extra ammo, but what is the other?

Also guys one of the last times Frankie said a medium thing would be announced it turned out to be Halo 5

jfoul

Watching the Twitch archive for the live stream. I'm guessing this update will be out on Friday, or before since they said Social Assault will replace Social CTF.

c6ZaR2A.gif

Nowise10

I fucking hate Urban every other time I play this god damn map its the same bullshit of getting spawn killed. Why can 343 not put like a slight bit of effort into maps?

Edit* Seriously, I am quiting anytime I get this map on Attacking side. I've done this same shit to the enemy teams, and they've done it to me countless times now. Terrible map.

SpartanN92

Banned
I was digging through an old harddrive with E3/PAX/RTX pics and stumbled upon this glorious gem...The back of Stinkles head at the Microsoft's E3 showcase last year.

XD I forgot I had this.

p3aGcPk.jpg

im_dany

Just got the Arena REQ bundle and now can't find any game in Warzone, is that normal? lol

Am I going to get the next packs one week after it released or one week after I bought it?

Detective

Cant wait for the new update :)
100% complete soon so am ready for new req :D

Nornfang story :

So I got thrown into a losing WZ (No biggie)

One of the enemies had a Nornfang Sniper and have been bothering my losing teammates, So I stole it from him lol :D

The guy chased me with speed boost to get it back. Resulting in him being killed again, and two of his teammates.

First time using it. A beast. I've only one which I have been saving for a long time.

Glad I got the chance to try it out lol :p

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ExQuter/video/15092308

SRTtoZ

Thanks for the info. So I have to just sort of deal with losing rank when people quit 2-3 games in a row resulting in a loss :/ I really wish they didn't dock you when they see someone left your team. Or had some sort of solution. I'll manage :)

No freaking way they are, they're better yes, but I have gotten shot or killed numerous times right out of a spawn. Doesn't happen constantly, but enough that it's a nuisance.

On some maps I at least gets spawn killed once per game, especially in losing ones, I think Plaza and Riptide are the worst offenders.

How do you go afk without getting kicked and banned for inactivity though?

Not really "away from keyboard", just not actively looking for engagement, instead staying away from firefights and only pick off targets when I have a free kill since I lose 1v1 fights 100% under lag.

Top Bottom