• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Nowise10

Halo-5-Guardians-Free-Spring-and-Summer-Content-Preview1-940x528.jpg

Preview image of whats to come for Halo 5's next DLC's.
http://news.xbox.com/2016/02/24/new...-today/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Excited for the Reach once in April

Almost wish the tribute pack cost a $1 towards thecrzedspartan's family, but it's a nice gesture regardless

As well we have included a special feature in our new Arena map, Torque. As players look up and scan the stars above, the names Trinity and Lena will be visible in the night sky. These are but small gestures meant to honor Adam's daughters, ensuring that their memories are always close at hand within the universe he loves.

Wow that's awesome

Reach's multiplayer had the worst maps, so if they pull anything from that hopefully it's Invasion. If they could do Spire for Warzone that'd be cool. It could also just be maps just set on Reach and not remakes and there will definitely be Reach armor.

Warzone Invasion is going to be awesome! Bummer it's not out for a while.

clav

Read the changelog. Excited.

Although nothing about fixing the armory bug. Maybe the next update.

Reach's multiplayer had the worst maps, so if they pull anything from that hopefully it's Invasion. If they could do Spire for Warzone that'd be cool. It could also just be maps just set on Reach and not remakes and there will definitely be Reach armor.

Warzone Invasion is going to be awesome! Bummer it's not out for a while.

Return of armor lock?

Fuchsdh

Finally req menu fixes. Sounds like firefight will be the last monthly update. After that itll probably go to quarterly while every but sustain team moves to h6

Seems reasonable to me, although I'm greedy and would want it before then for more playtime :)

Still need a real file browser though for custom content!

OMG. They fukin did it.

Warzone Firefight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they listen to the G0SU AGAIN!? jus playing, it was a loud voice from everyone everwhere!

ALL GLORY TO FRANKIE

I can feel my eyes water from this amazing announcement. :')

BraXzy

I LEAVE FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES AND THE UPDATE DROPS AND FIREFIGHT IS ANNOUNCED?!?!??!?!?!? B><NARFGJNn jadfgkbnjldkzfag

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BraXzy

I hope the next update has a Meridian arena map as well as Warzone :O

Reading patch notes now. Oooooooh so excite! If this is a medium thing, I can't wait till Frank teases a big thing!

Fuchsdh

I hope the next update has a Meridian arena map as well as Warzone :O

Reading patch notes now. Oooooooh so excite! If this is a medium thing, I can't wait till Frank teases a big thing!

An arena map inside the Guardian chamber with Forerunner aesthetic and lava would be tight.

We're getting a human aesthetic and will like it

MaGlock

343 really earned the trust back after mcc in my eyes. They're giving us pretty much everything we've asked for. Took a bit longer than some people wanted but this is fanservice on a whole new level, halo 6 though will be insane with all this content built already

Akai__

I'm speechless.

WO3Pwll.gif

And I feel stupid, too. Because I never imagined it would actually happen. We were joking about it constantly in the Twitch Chat.

343 really earned the trust back after mcc in my eyes. They're giving us pretty much everything we've asked for. Took a bit longer than some people wanted but this is fanservice on a whole new level, halo 6 though will be insane with all this content built already

Their ability to listen to feedback has been second to none, I wasn't even surprised to see Firefight since so many have asked for it.

Fotos

;)

Bet it will be the same as H5

Maybe we'll be getting Forge World in Memories of Reach. I remember a dev being asked about the possibility of its inclusion and he said that it was something they wanted to do, but it couldn't be done for launch.

Top Bottom