• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Akai__

That's a pretty big Kappa face you got there.

I wouldn't mind a Halo 3 BR, because I had zero issues with it. The weapon worked great on the maps and you actually couldn't cross map people, like you can with the H5 BR/DMR. The non-hitscan also helped with that. Doesn't need to be in Arena, but it would be cool if you could spawn with it or place it in Forge to recreate some H3 maps settings, just as you can recreate some H2 and HCE maps/settings now.

im_dany

'Dem needlers aren't wasteful, boy.

Upgraded needler are better though, the only weapons/vehicles you would need are suppressor (which is a poor man's ar, but has its own commendation for some reason) and the esploration warthog (so you can spam them in the snowy map)

God damn warzone man, played 4-5 games yesterday, was on the shitty team every time. Use your damn power weapon cards! It never fails, im always on the team that cant play.

The stream was nice yesterday, cant wait for that Halo CE pistol and gamemodes. Nice update overall.

G-DannY

God damn warzone man, played 4-5 games yesterday, was on the shitty team every time. Use your damn power weapon cards! It never fails, im always on the team that cant play.

matchmaking on warzone seems pretty straight: I get one week where I am put more on winning streaks than losing, the week next this get reversed.

Fuchsdh

Upgraded needler are better though, the only weapons/vehicles you would need are suppressor (which is a poor man's ar, but has its own commendation for some reason) and the esploration warthog (so you can spam them in the snowy map)

Definitely, but just saying there's still some utility. I've also found that they're a decent way to get XP boosts, which if you care about leveling up are a good deal (I've got way too many of those for arena, not enough for warzone, though.)

I wasn't able to keep up with all the news yesterday. How do we know the trailer was cut short? Any one have a link to it?

They said it in the stream a few times right before the trailer was shown. They also dubbed it as an announcement versus extra goodies. So were all holding onto our butts.

wwm0nkey

Yo, I'm ready for some Halo now

5113673768.png

No more Time Warner issues for me!

link1201

I streamed in late and i wasn't paying attention of the timestamp. im sorry. I know it was after they played grifball; they queued up some community videos and then the trailer or vice versa.
No problem, I couldn't watch the whole thing so I was just curious what we were all waiting for.

clav

Don't forget 4's sticky launcher - miss sticky-ball so much.

Though we've yet to see it, I'm still holding out for the addition of new vehicles. Would kill for a Chopper, Hornet or Falcon.

Oh yes although I wasn't a big fan of the sticky launcher.

Hornet would destroy everything in this game.

If 343i wants to create more hype in their products, they could incorporate vehicles from Halo Wars (2) as well.

Halo 3 BR as legendary?
Halo Reach DMR w/Bloom next
You mean Halo 3 pistol.

It's sad to watch Bravo and team have so much fun playing slayer on The Pit on yesterday's stream because you quickly realize how not a single 343 Halo 5 map comes close to how well-designed The Pit is.

clav

YOU ALL SAID IT WOULDNT HAPPEN
BUT ITS HAPPENING BABY
WARZONE FIREFIGHT LATER THIS YEAR
http://youtu.be/TE4ESGTv5J8

For new page.

Because those maps would be broken with sprint say for Zanzibar.

Then put them in Warzone.

Top Bottom