• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

Hog Wild = Race gametype return?

Two things that worry me though, no zombie esque infected spartan, nothing concrete about post carnage report medals.

Still.... FIREFIGHT HYPE!

Trup1aya

Please don't be minecraft

Also just realized damage dealt stat only counts damage to players who end up dieing... Kinda lame

That is kind of lame. But I guess if they don't die, they may as well not have been hurt at all. But this methodology makes it tougher to gauge an individuals contribution to teamshots and comms

Akai__

PaTnFGL.png

Did they ever explain why that is the case? Why does it always take so much time? :(

Is social still 5v5? it's simply too much for the majority of Arena maps. I like the idea of having flexibility in parties with one extra person, but it's detrimental to how matches play unfortunately.

I'm glad they really listened to our woes and provided us a timeline. A lot of info to soak in. I wonder how much more UI stuff is incoming... plz? I know you're reading this 343i employee.

Thank you 343i for keeping my most beloved game, at the moment, fresh and exciting each month!

p.s. we need more hunt the truth because we want to be spoiled a little more k? thnx.

BraXzy

Calling it now, Firefight is for the June release and it'll have a feature on the E3 stage and then release LIVE.

Maybe even with F2P multi announcement :O

Maybe we'll be getting Forge World in Memories of Reach. I remember a dev being asked about the possibility of its inclusion and he said that it was something they wanted to do, but it couldn't be done for launch.

Bumping this, from previous page. I'm betting this will be the case.

I would like if firefight Warzone had different objectives like Resistance 2 coop and ME3. Considering how big the maps are that might be the case( if they use the entire map).

Memories of Reach will probably be a pro-pipe and Reach themed armor/weapon variants. I also hope 343 do an expansion like ODST.

jfoul

I would like if firefight Warzone had different objectives like Resistance 2 coop and ME3. Considering how big the maps are that might be the case( if they use the entire map).

Memories of Reach will probably be a pro-pipe and Reach themed armor/weapon variants. I also hope 343 do an expansion like ODST.

I would love to play a side campaign with The Arbiter. We get just a glimpse of his battles in Halo 5.

Agreed, hope they really go for it. That said, even if it's just a bum-rush of AI towards a core or something that wouldn't be an unenjoyable experience ;) The Warzone prefix could mean it integrates Warzone-type objectives, or just that it takes place on Warzone maps, etc...

RdN

Warzone firefight! That sounds so awesome!

June is so far... But I agree with the assumptions here that it'll be an E3 showpiece.. Specially after even Phil Spencer tweeted about it.

I wanna see these vehicle handling improvements, Halo 5's vehicles (in particular the ghost, mongoose and Warthog) feel like they have no grip or weight.

Sai

Maann, Warzone Firefight. that Reach update. :D Please bring back the Pro Pipe & Falcon!

I wanna see this vehicle handling improvements, Halo 5's vehicles (in particular the ghost, mongoose and Warthog) feel like they have no grip or weight.
Yeah, that caught my interest too. Update's at 93% right now, can't wait to try it out.

Top Bottom