• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Wait, Denial has to win against CLG in order to make 2nd... That's unfortunately not happening most likely.

In a world where EG and RNG placed 5-8, I can't feel too bad about denial "only" getting 3-4th

Akai__

In a world where EG and RNG placed 5-8, I can't feel too bad about denial "only" getting 3-4th

That only happened because of this stupid Single Elimination. Like seriously... This way, you can't possibly know who actually was the better Loser and if somebody would have a chance to make a return from a Loser Bracket.

It's time for the semifinals of the Halo World Championship 2016!

OioLpwE.png

The HYPE is real!

op_ivy

That only happened because of this stupid Single Elimination. Like seriously... This way you can't possible know who actually was the better Loser and if somebody would have a chance to make a return from a Loser Bracket.

I know. It's really unfair. Season 2, especially in finals, needs a better way to allow the truly top teams to place more appropriately. The fact that denial, elevate, and even allegiance will place higher and win significantly more money than EG, without beating them, is silly.

IHaveIce

Banned
EG would also be out in Double Elim :J

They lost to RNG and then against CLG just pretend that was their LB run ;)

They lost 2 series, Double Elim would be not more forgiving

op_ivy

EG would also be out in Double Elim :J

They lost to RNG and then against CLG just pretend that was their LB run ;)

They lost 2 series, Double Elim would be not more forgiving

They wouldn't face clg in double elim till the final... Placing them 2nd. Not 5-8th

Madness

The Naded dream is real! Hope my boy wins it all.

I dont know. CLG has been playing lights out consistent and so dominant they barely even drop matches online let alone at tourneys. Allegiance is struggling but clutch.

Naded would finally love his first win but I think walking out with 125k per person isn't bad if they lose to CLG.

Trup1aya

Now denial gets obliterated by CLG... Then Allegience gets obliterated by CLG...

I hate how good CLG is... Their team shot it uncanny, As is their 1v1... How can anyone compete...

I hate how good they are...

E92 M3

Now denial gets obliterated by CLG... Then Allegience gets obliterated by CLG...

I hate how good CLG is... Their team shot it uncanny, As is their 1v1... How can anyone compete...

I hate how good they are...

I love how dominant they are. They could end being like the Michael Schumacher of Halo lol.

Madness

Denial Slaying is just crazy. Who knows if they keep grinding together and learning objective they coukd be solid in time for Pro League. They just took Coliseum Slayer.

OneUh8

Well, CLG will probably win this series, but I am serious, you give this Denial team time to play more together for next season, watch out... lots of talent youngins

Top Bottom