• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

MaGlock

Just played about 4 hours with a party of 4 it's like a completely different game with a party. Callouts and cleanup crew all day

Madness

So many "ugly" comments whenever the camera shows naded.

HES STILL A DILF TO ME

llDL0hP.jpg

Madness

Calling it right now Allegiance d/c on purpose to see where EG goes in the beginning

No, there is some issues with the internal build leading to some controller settings reverting or disconnects. Hopefully it's ironed out for the future. It ruins it having to replay.

Glass

Is the stream dropping frames or is that on my end? Looking choppy.

Eg. That jump out of window and snipe attempt from naded looked so good, the movement from pro's is so sexy to watch.

belushy

Banned
Nice to know we can pull off a Bo7 series all with different (dev) maps. Such a difference compared to H2A where we had 3 viable non-forge ones lol

Now just need Oddball, Assault, and KOTH to fill it all out. Maybe throw Riptide in there, and we might have enough to pull off a Map veto system for the Pro League.

Glass

Nice to know we can pull off a Bo7 series all with different (dev) maps. Such a difference compared to H2A where we had 3 viable non-forge ones lol

Now just need Oddball, Assault, and KOTH to fill it all out. Maybe throw Riptide in there, and we might have enough to pull off a Map veto system for the Pro League.

Yeah it's great every single one is a different map. Kind of hope the new arena maps coming out step it up from Overgrowth since you're going to want some different maps next season.

Glass

Grudge match final is going to happen isn't it. Can both RNG and ALG share the bronze medal please, don't want to see either go home empty handed BibleThump

Damn eg!!!!! They really want to go against clg.

Ah a shit son.

Edit1:
Yo naded has some fucking moves.

But this is almost gg with eg on the win.

Edit2.

This gold match is gonna be full of rage,blood,vengeance,and death.

Eg bout to win? Lol jk clg all day baby

Trup1aya

Fml... Missed the semi's because I needed to spend quality time with my wife.... Now I'm getting called in to work.

Why can't a brotha just sit around and watch halo all day? #1stworldproblems

Edit: Man I want EG to get this W, but I just don't see it happening.

Fml... Missed the semi's because I needed to spend quality time with my wife.... Now I'm getting called in to work.

Why can't a brotha just sit around and watch halo all day? #1stworldproblems

Edit: Man I want EG to get this W, but I just don't see it happening.

You could be a guy with no GF that spends his weekends playing Halo

:'(

Top Bottom