• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

I haven't played Halo 5 since before thanksgiving and I wasn't a fan of how the aiming felt, and I know since then 343 has added an update to allow you adjust the controls. Does anyone know what the settings should be to make it feel more like older Halos? Thanks.

Can i please have shinobi??? :(((((

I can share with you
k7p75qq.png

im_dany

When some random dude starts crying on twitter

Are the crying dudes on twitter the same that asked for pizza skin? I would like to have a word with them.

I'd prefer to see 343i fixing issues with the game (it's not like they make quitters but they could help us by not forcing us to go -20) before they add useless filler REQs

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
nearly made diamond 1 last night solo - but I typically hang around plat 5.

could prolly roll diamond easy if I played with friends, but I'm one of those "unpredictable responsibilities" type guys.

#plz understand

sounds like me. party up tonight?

singhr1

That's what I hate most about the REQ system, the forced redundancies. There are several armors/helmets that look nearly identical but differ in ultra rare, legendary.

Same goes for the several mongoose, gungoose, scout hogs, warthogs etc. Having to sift through all that garbage.

On that note, out of the woodland, urban, tundra stuff which one is the best? Half of them say rugged with extra armor, upgraded armor, improved et.

I asked myself the same thing a few weeks ago and found this video for warthogs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlcgLgjycmo

Not sure how well it extends to other UNSC vehicles (gungooses, mantises, etc.) but TL;DR -

Camos (all camo skins were approx. same) - 137%
Corp - 122%
Normal - 100%

Side note: 117 AR rounds to destroy a warthog is trash. Needs to be a bit stronger by default so more people use em. Last time they were good was Halo 3 and the only way to have any sort of promise in Halo 5 is using an ONI or being super careful with a camo/corp.

Madness

I guess I just have to accept the fact that CLG is unstoppable :(

They're the team to beat now. But still a while away from worlds. Enough grinding and consistency, and EG and Allegiance can still give them a tough time. Who knows if they decide to bring in new gametypes as well, Oddball could be in just in time.

Glass

C'mon CLG you could have at least let RNG win a few games to save face. That's what I'd do.
Now accepting team offers

Top Bottom