• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Loomba

Don't tempt me!

jk I love my wife

but I also love halo. And I knew halo first....jk. But seriously

No one would blame you man :p

My girlfriend has a work night out tonight so I get to watch the finals live, had to feign disappointment that I couldn't see her of course!

Trup1aya

No one would blame you man :p

My girlfriend has a work night out tonight so I get to watch the finals live, had to feign disappointment that I couldn't see her of course!

Now that work has cut my wifey time short, I may be able to sneak a few peaks at twitch moble. So the glass may be half full after all...

Strider

My predictions still lookin gooood :p
ashot_clock.gif

I think it'd be pretty dope if EG actually recovered from that sweep yesterday and won tho but I don't see it happening.

Strider

you, me, samurai, and one more try hard plat-diamond:p

Is this team arena playlist? I recently finished my placement matches in that playlist and got Diamond 1. I'm sure as a group we can get all of you to Diamond :D

Parties OP

--

I really don't like this running joke that Naded is on drugs. Jokes tend to "stick" and that's a bad look for a player.

Strider

That's not really true.

He was probably the best player on RNG against Epsilon.

I mean... best player for 1 series on a team sucking it up and getting swept isn't saying much tho.

They all did bad in that series.

Ninja isn't bad but he has definitely played really poorly so far this event there is no denying that.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
allegiance just doesnt falter when shit goes wrong, they get stronger

singhr1

What happened at the end? I muted once match finished.

I think he's referring to was the storm rifle + melee + teabag combo

Not what happened in Halo 5

Isn't that the point? Blame Master Chief for the destruction of cities because he didn't listen to you so you have a scapegoat to explain the destruction of large cities rather than causing panic of "Large Creatures/Structures, Forerunner in Origin, are destroying cities, DON'T BE ALARMED!"

The appropriate response from the player is supposed to be "No way Master Chief would do that, I don't believe you!"

jem0208

I mean... best player for 1 series on a team sucking it up and getting swept isn't saying much tho.

They all did bad in that series.

Ninja isn't bad but he has definitely played really poorly so far this event there is no denying that.
He's had a couple of bad games but I wouldn't say he's played poorly at all.

Strider

Rig Slayer

Usually see RNG get destroyed in this in scrims so we'll see what happens.

--

Naded's movement and use of the spartan abilities is sooo smooth

BraXzy

Isn't there supposed to be an all-star game?

And a Celebrity one apparently. I hope they're after the finals or I'll probably tune out again :3

What's the point of showing the req code on stream? I mean there are 20k people...

Yeah it's a little crazy. I tried with that last one, I had the redeem page at the side ready since he mentioned it, I copied it across as fast as I could but alas, someone was faster.

Madness

Renegades seem like they'll be the gatekeepers for the top 3 of CLG, EG and Allegiance. Though with grinding now that rosters are locked, could see better performances come from Renegades and Team Liquid for sure.

Strider

Yeah it's a little crazy. I tried with that last one, I had the redeem page at the side ready since he mentioned it, I copied it across as fast as I could but alas, someone was faster.

Maybe this thread will be blessed again
and I'll actually be around to get one :p

Top Bottom