• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Strider

New Halo update and UC4 next week...

goodjob.gif

May is so great for games (for me)

BTB pistol starts when

Should be since they said the stream is next week.
Nooooooooooooo lol. I'm never gonna get through my ultra-rare reqs lol. I played some warzone games last night before bed. Started using The Answer and Loathsome Thing reqs. I was laying waste to the land. Got enough req points to purchase another gold pack and unlocked the bloodthirst br skin. I like it!

9N7jU5Z.jpg

EDIT: Also, I'm really sad that the noble team armor is legendary quality. Means I'll probably never get Jorge's helm :*(

Nooooooooooooo lol. I'm never gonna get through my ultra-rare reqs lol. I played some warzone games last night before bed. Started using The Answer and Loathsome Thing reqs. I was laying waste to the land. Got enough req points to purchase another gold pack and unlocked the bloodthirst br skin. I like it!

9N7jU5Z.jpg

EDIT: Also, I'm really sad that the noble team armor is legendary quality. Means I'll probably never get Jorge's helm :*(

Don't worry, they'll have a special REQ pack available to Remember Reach

I'tll cost you either $19.99 or 80,000RP.
emoticon-2868-src-5a7a81bb829e1a4c-28x28.png

9N7jU5Z.jpg

That was a pre order bonus skin.

Karl2177

I know this only applies to like 2 people here, but I came across something with the API and map variants. So right now, the API doesn't return the name or description for custom map or gametype variants; it only returns the author and id. Sadly, Waypoint requires you to be signed in to see a person's file share, but with that page's source, it gives map ids. In the same div tag, you can see map name, description, and how many times it has been bookmarked. It'd be a hacky solution, but you can get map names and such (and then link them to the map id) from Waypoint using a throwaway email account to continually access Waypoint's file browser.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I haven't placed yet. The last two seasons I have been placed in Gold and don't really see the point right now. Besides I have super fiesta to play. No need to play ranked solo.

I haven't placed yet. The last two seasons I have been placed in Gold and don't really see the point right now. Besides I have super fiesta to play. No need to play ranked solo.

Yeah, I don't feel like grinding this season. Got to Diamond and I'm fine with that, fuck grinding to Onyx again. I'll still play it, but I won't really care. Plus I'll be playing a lot of Infection!

Yeah, I don't feel like grinding this season. Got to Diamond and I'm fine with that, fuck grinding to Onyx again. I'll still play it, but I won't really care. Plus I'll be playing a lot of Infection!

Well each season i have placed in the same spot. - Plat 4 - slayer. Usually ending the season at Diamond 1 or a little higher depending on my drive...

I don't care anymore now, since i know that is where the data will always place me.
:(

I think im going to change up my normal routine of play
Before it was always Slayer and some Warzone Assault.
I think ill do Arena, Super Fiesta*,BTB, Warzone Assault, maybe warzone.... Darkstar is fun to play on.

*RIP Super fiesta im going to miss you next week

That's because it's not pistol starts. Also some other modes would REALLY help.
true. and as far as missing a social playlist in arena, I'd rather have a randoms playlist. Warzone has become my social playlist and a social slayer is not likely to attract me as it will just be filled up with full teams destroying everyone and the matchmaking system would still be putting me with like-skilled or higher skilled players.

Top Bottom