• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Replace Frankie with JORGE, remove SWAT, hire me as Halo Overlord, have Tashi flip the switch on motion tracker, save all things CE including Mk. V in H5, the CE Pistol as projectile and add separate 4v4/BTB CE playlists to TMCC.

Halo is saved.

BizzyBum

Alright, be honest. Who placed in bronze here? I see one person on Waypoint. lol

Also 85 people still unranked. I know it's still early in the season, though.

BraXzy

Alright, be honest. Who placed in bronze here? I see one person on Waypoint. lol

Pretty cool that we have the whole range in the company. It's not me I swear.

Not placed yet.

TCKaos

8oD02Ff.png

mo60

I haven't placed yet this season, but I will place in the next few days or so.

I had finals, so I haven't placed yet. I was one of the 11 Onyx last season, and it was a real playlist too, none of the Swat/Breakout/FFA nonsense.

blamite

Why would I played ranked when Super Fiesta's still around? Those obscure weapon commendations aren't gonna complete themselves!

IHaveIce

Banned
I had finals, so I haven't placed yet. I was one of the 11 Onyx last season, and it was a real playlist too, none of the Swat/Breakout/FFA nonsense.
Last Season Onyx in Slayer aswell, placed in Diamond this season, no other playlist yet cause I'm in Abu Dhabi and Bangkok for a week

Glass

Just saw this pointed out on Tumblr:

MOUQvmU.png

weird pointless inconsistency in the fake Reach-style undersuits on the new Noble Tea armor. Another case of armor getting outsourced to other studios when it really has no reason to be, causing things to clash with each other for no reason, or what?

(obviously this is an incredibly minor thing and it's kind of pointless tocare toomuch about in the broader scope of things, but still.)

200w.gif

Top Bottom