• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Booshka

When Certain Affinity remakes Containment for H2A, they should just fill it with all of Ragnarok's Salt instead of using Snow.

jem0208

No, but I can be... spicy.

Bow chikka bow wow.

Dat spice.

dat-ass-meme.jpg

jem0208

So who exactly has been here the longest?

It was a reference to certain other members remarks...

I didn't join until late ReachGAF, so it's not like I'm some "old guard" or something. I just don't take this as super cereal as some here.

Some people here seem to like their cereal with salt.

I've only been here for about 6 months or so.

Edit: Nevermind, I've been here over a year. Where the fuck has the last year gone?

Reading this forum is seriously killing my Halo hype right now.

Are some of you having a rough time in life right now and taking it out in the forums? Serious question. Either way I hope some of you get a little happier and less antagonistic.

The Flash

Banned

I didn't join until late ReachGAF, so it's not like I'm some "old guard" or something. I just don't take this as super cereal as some here.

Now I wanna watch South Park

Reading this forum is seriously killing my Halo hype right now.

Are some of you having a rough time in life right now and taking it out in the forums? Serious question. Either way I hope some of you get a little happier and less antagonistic.

Not me. I'm more of a "roll with the punches" kind of guy. You know what I'm sayin'.

GrizzNKev

Banned

Right, it sounded familiar.

Well, it really isn't serious, until you start being mean to people. Not you specifically, just, when people start attacking other people it gets serious. Otherwise it's just a Halo fan discussion. Or it's supposed to be.

Right now we're on the verge of seeing a new Halo game. Of course people are going to be on edge. I think it would help if people stopped saying salt in every other sentence.

jem0208

Is Purple Rain just considered a joke team or something?

I don't even know which streams people are watching anymore!

http://www.twitch.tv/halo

Halo tourney!

I get paid $15+ an hour to play legos, make peanut butter jelly sandwiches, and to have a positive impact on kids' lives. It's fun and fulfilling. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you babysitting billionaires?

Seriously, the most I have seen someone get is like £4 (~$6).

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Babysitting is for 14 year old girls.
I get paid $15+ an hour to play legos, make peanut butter jelly sandwiches, and to have a positive impact on kids' lives. It's fun and fulfilling. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom