• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

I was wondering, Is the party up option from Halo 3/Reach team matchmaking games coming back in MCC? Like when you could form a party with randoms from your team after a match.

Madness

Not to beat a dead horse, but what was the big deal with the HaloGAF twitter? All I see is, we're not quite back yet, we need to see Halo 5. I'm pretty sure that sentiment rings true for a lot in the community.

It's currently run by BlueBlur1, so is that the problem or what? Just because it represents the Halo community, does it always have to be positive? Just curious. These discussions always good to have. Like Clemenza said, these things gotta happen every 5 or 10 pages, gets the bad blood out.

That's what I call constructive feedback. Good post. Hope 343 pays attention to it.

So far they have, they fixed the FoV on split screen and the size of the reticules rather quickly.

I still stand by it but wasn't the PC version also missing some graphical effects like on the teleporter and the jackals shield's not changing colors?

Those things don't honestly matter to me in the name of even more levels/weapons/vehicles, but I understand why that would really bother some people.

-Ryn

Banned
OT: I will always contend that TF2 is one of the greatest games ever simply because of all the content that has been made from it
When I bought the Orange Box I didn't expect to have so much fun with TF2. I still play that game and it is still kickass. I'm currently learning to use Source Film Maker.

Welfare

Not to beat a dead horse, but what was the big deal with the HaloGAF twitter? All I see is, we're not quite back yet, we need to see Halo 5. I'm pretty sure that sentiment rings true for a lot in the community.

It's currently run by BlueBlur1, so is that the problem or what? Just because it represents the Halo community, does it always have to be positive? Just curious. These discussions always good to have. Like Clemenza said, these things gotta happen every 5 or 10 pages, gets the bad blood out.

Because being positive is the only way to get your points across. We should not even think that Halo 5 will be another disappointment.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
This is why I am not going apeshit for MCC.

Is this fucking serious?

So on Tuesday morning before I go to work...I won't be able to play Halo CE in matchmaking?

WTF is this????????

All this fucking time they have said that out of the damn box, MCC will support matchmaking for all four games...and now we're getting news that there's only one ranked playlist for H2A, the rest are sure to follow at some foreseeable future; Halo CE will not be in matchmaking on launch day?

This is absurd. How long have they had to do this and now they're going back on what they originally said?

What's next, they going to announce that the game doesn't run at 60fps yet???

dB Viper

Pardon my n00bness, but when MCC launches are there dedicated playlists for H2 only, H3 only and H4 only or are they bunched together (vote using veto system) initially? The thread about waiting on Halo CE dedicated playlist had me thinking about this, because I had no idea CE was getting it's standalone playlist. TIA.

Is this fucking serious?

So on Tuesday morning before I go to work...I won't be able to play Halo CE in matchmaking?

WTF is this????????

All this fucking time they have said that out of the damn box, MCC will support matchmaking for all four games...and now we're getting news that there's only one ranked playlist for H2A, the rest are sure to follow at some foreseeable future; Halo CE will not be in matchmaking on launch day?

This is absurd. How long have they had to do this and now they're going back on what they originally said?

its in matchmaking under team slayer and big team battle. it doesn't have its own dedicated playlist yet though.

Is this fucking serious?

WTF is this????????

You will, it just doesn't have its own playlist ATM.

Welfare

Is this fucking serious?

WTF is this????????

Doesn't campaign drop frames, or is that also extended into multi?

Is this fucking serious?

WTF is this????????

Your will be able to play just not in a dedicated playlist quite yet. Still a bummer though but at least you can run it on team slayer and big team.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
its in matchmaking under team slayer and big team battle. it doesn't have its own dedicated playlist yet though.

Hmm...I read that wrong I guess. But I could have sworn in the past that it was said that HCE was going to have 4v4 out of the gate.

I don't keep up with the bulletins and such. I just get really frustrated when a few days from the launch of a game, the truth starts to pour out and it astounds me how shit like this actually gets put on the back burner leading up to launch.

Pretty much in any other business, if your product you released to a client wasn't 100% finished...you'd be losing that business.

I guess us gamers just accept it as norm?

^No, I get it, I am more frustrated that the guy who made that topic named it what he did, giving the impression that Halo CE simply wont be playable in matchmaking in any way.

Yea... I think I'll be around for silly ass customs, but christ man all this salt and hate lol

Top Bottom