• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

clav

Still straight up unacceptable. And fixes and improvements will be happening non stop. But some stuff will take a lot of dismantling and reassembling. I'm personally getting inti games, and if you're not, try H2 classic. See if you have better luck there. For reasons.
I tried all evening, and I feel like crying.

Why does 343 hate us?

Madness

To borrow a phrase from Halo 4, it seems this game, is at its core, broken.

Heartening to hear that the team is going to push double duty to fix these problems, but I had 3 people in my 'group' take time off work to play. That's how much we all love the series. Today has basically been a wash. Not as certain this will be fixed by tomorrow either.

belushy

Banned
Is there any good free video editing software for windows out yonder? Thinking of making a video with all the H5 stuff we've been getting. Mainly something to do while I'm bored until I get a XBone.

clav

To borrow a phrase from Halo 4, it seems this game, is at its core, broken.

Heartening to hear that the team is going to push double duty to fix these problems, but I had 3 people in my 'group' take time off work to play. That's how much we all love the series. Today has basically been a wash. Not as certain this will be fixed by tomorrow either.

Maybe this mess is just a Halo 5 marketing ploy to show Cortana destroyed Master Chief.

This is all Cortana's fault.

Is there any good free video editing software for windows out yonder? Thinking of making a video with all the H5 stuff we've been getting. Mainly something to do while I'm bored until I get a XBone.

Windows Movie Maker is not a bad place to start.

Otherwise, spend some money on Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere if you want to be serious about editing.

Madness

Anyone who isn't a shit lord want to play customs? We need 2, add TJ Ram.

Where does "shit lord" rank between scrub lord and BK? I wouldn't mind playing with you Ram but seeing as how I can count on two fingers the amount of matches I had, I'd probably be a huge embarrassment and screw over anyone I played with.

5-10 friends of mine that I haven't talked to in years, popped online to play Halo MCC today.
It was pretty cool to see.

Hopefully all the bugs get ironed out quickly so we can all play together again.

Onikaan

Sigh.

I love this game. And for that reason I'm not touching matchmaking again until it's fixed. I'm constantly put into games with unequal teams, kicked from games, rank resets and frame drops. If I keep playing it like this im going to become frustrated with it and begin to loathe it, which isn't fair because there's a beautiful game under all this mess.

FyreWulff

ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET?

YOU'RE INSANE.

But it might just work.

hCwcK0z.gif

DONE

Onikaan

This is for the fastest among thee.

And useful for anyone.

xckpp-kyhg9-3p7j8-xtvvd-rpbtb

Noooo. A lassie I know woulda loved it. Let me know if you find anymore of those codes lying around, Frankles. Thanks for chucking em out here :)

EDIT: Oh I though It was for the game >.>

Ramirez

Where does "shit lord" rank between scrub lord and BK? I wouldn't mind playing with you Ram but seeing as how I can count on two fingers the amount of matches I had, I'd probably be a huge embarrassment and screw over anyone I played with.

By shit lord, I meant someone who knows how to act like a normal person. ;p

Jedi Otter

My Life Story cheevo is stuck on "Done. Unlocking"
Whenever it unlocks, it'll be dated for that day, won't it?
... I really wanted it to be dated for today.

Also, finally played a match of H2A. Shit was sweet.

Obscured

Good news, I can now see a roster (though none are joinable).

Bad news, matchmaking is finding nothing, not even in Halo 2 Classic.

Salt in the wound news, I can see some on the roster are in MM games, while I just watch ellipsis.

Madness

Forget codes, Frankie do you have any extra empty cases or copies of the American MCC artwork lying around? Wouldn't mind swapping the bilingual French one I have with it. My OCD can't stand it.

Madness

Probably massive phone size, so try not to click on it I guess. But the FR4ME case wasn't as bad as I thought. Has some nice Nightfall artwork on the reversible inserts. It has the Halo 5 "seeds of our future are sown in his past" line on the back of the plastic sleeve.

The main pictures are the Chief MCC helmet and the Halo 2 Anniversary dual smg Chief shot.

The wait is killing me.... next week (payday) can't come soon enough,hopefully the multi will be fixed by then. Then again I havent played through these games in ages so I'll probably hit up the single/ co-op at first anyway..

malfcn

Probably massive phone size, so try not to click on it I guess. But the FR4ME case wasn't as bad as I thought. Has some nice Nightfall artwork on the reversible inserts. It has the Halo 5 "seeds of our future are sown in his past" line on the back of the plastic sleeve.

The main pictures are the Chief MCC helmet and the Halo 2 Anniversary dual smg Chief shot.

That thing is pretty cool.

Top Bottom