• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix

...are those real?

17225.jpg

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Happy birthday Ragnaroo.

The delivery truck is loading up your present. Should be getting to you sometime this weekend.

dGwh5Kk.jpg

RdN

I just watched the first episode of "The Sprint" and I really liked it. I enjoy this kind of documentaries, and this one is very well done.

I specially enjoyed the meeting between the gameplay designers and the art team. It's nice to see what kind of discussions and ideas are part of that.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I want to post actual feedback. Ya know? im actually going into this with an open mind. and to specify that its Waypoint only is cutting out MANY communities.

Your method of communication has GUARANTEED that you will be ignored. It's AWFUL. Seriously. If you moderate your rhetoric and repost the same points, someone might read it.

Welfare

Do we have to go to Waypoint for 343 to see feedback?

Your method of communication has GUARANTEED that you will be ignored. It's AWFUL. Seriously. If you moderate your rhetoric and repost the same points, someone might read it.

Who else is on the naughty list?

Granadier

#rekt

---------

Who's up for some H2A? I just filled out my refund order for bullets, so I'm all stocked up.

Halo 4 soundtrack comes out, people play Composer and listen to music in first cutscene

"wtf is this weird new music, why so Star Wars, where's monks"

Halo 5 Guardians Beta drops after Star Warderlands Destiny

"OMG getting such good vibes from this. best composer ever"

Ampoc

Neo Member
Wait, sorry for being stupid but are actual beta codes going out for early access or do you have to be a preview member to get early access?

Granadier

You better watch out
You better not bitch
Better not whine
I'm telling you why
Stinkles Claus is coming to town

He's making a list
And deleting it twice;
He's gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice
Stinkles Claus is coming to town