• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampoc

Neo Member
I'm so jelly of everyone with early access. Well jokes on all of you, was in the beta of Halo: TMCC. Wait that wasn't a beta? Oh.

I hate all of you :(

I'm the only stream worth watching, just remember that when 'The Henery starts broadcasting'.

R E M E M B E R

Duuuuuuude I'm out on a piss up tonight, you can steal mah thunder. Might try and slip in a match or two before I go out. OR stream drunk at 3am if I can work the twitch app in such a state lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
yo tashi pls flip the switch to make h5 unlock early

ty in advance

light-switch.jpg

Cragmire remake confirmed

Cragmire Button tactical upgrade allows you to drop an innocuous switch anywhere on the map. Once pressed, the current map despawns in its entirety and is replaced by Cragmire. The switch can not be reversed. Cragmire overwrites the .map data of the map you used it on.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Anyone stream via the twitch app on Xbox One? Every time I hit broadcast, it gives me the "oops, there's an error" message in the Twitch app. I'm logged in and everything with my account, but everytime I hit broadcast, it does that message. I've yet to ever broadcast via Twitch on Xbox One.

I will try and post clips for you all. If you have any requests or questions I will probably be rocking the beta and forums all day right here for y'all. I will probably be in Elzars thread as well if he puts it up.

So you know how my opinions will be formed/influenced: My Halo background is competetive Halo 1, 2, and 3 and a legendary campaign addict. That's my gaming tastes so that is how I will be analyzing it, it's competetive viability and balance etc.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
I will try and post clips for you all. If you have any requests or questions I will probably be rocking the beta and forums all day right here for y'all. I will probably be in Elzars thread as well if he puts it up.

So you know how my opinions will be formed/influenced: My Halo background is competetive Halo 1, 2, and 3 and a legendary campaign addict. That's my gaming tastes so that is how I will be analyzing it, it's competetive viability and balance etc.

Hey last night, did you try to join my game and got an error or were you just not able to play at that moment?

Kibbles

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_a...view_forums/wave_9_1411/f/5162/t/1885563.aspx

So preview members will be getting their codes at 12pm PDT, which is 8pm GMT.

That really sucks. No way am going to be able to download 10gbs tonight...

Unlocks an hour after the codes go out so 4pm EST
Of course I got to leave for work at 1:15central so won't be able to put it in till tonight which means can't play till tomorrow before work instead of tonight :( I wouldn't be concerned if it wasn't only for the weekend. rip me.

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
I will give you a code now if you share yours with a gaf-er tonight.

If you said that yesterday I would have done it, but as it is 7:30PM (CET) here and 10GB downloads in 10 hours on my 3Mb internet, even if I get a code now I will only be able to play near 5 AM, but I'll be sleeping.

Nowise10

Completely forgot about the code Xbox will be sending me later.

How do I hide the code unless you quote my post? Probably will just do that.

jem0208

Can I preemptively call dibs on his code if says yes, and decides to give it away to whomever asks first?

Cause, uh, dibs!

I tried.

Let it be know that Demoncarnotaur officially called dibs and will be receiving my code!

Completely forgot about the code Xbox will be sending me later.

How do I hide the code unless you quote my post? Probably will just do that.

Email tags or something like that.

gAg CruSh3r

I'm excited for this my friend got a code and I might go hang out with him to play it tonight :). I'm so jelly I did not get one :) but I'm excited to try it out tho :).

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Hey Frankie,

Will the team peruse the beta thread here at GAF once it's created and people are posting feedback?

I'd really like to give detailed feedback, but in past betas (other non-Halo games), the feedback was wasted keystrokes.

Cheers! :)

Wish I could preload this now for when I get in. I can picture my partners face when I tell her to go on up to bed alone (I've done that for the last two night because of Elite Dangerous). Sadly my UK Edleman friends couldn't supply me with a code on this occasion.

Video games are bad for my relationship.

Are Gaffers going to be teaming up later? I hope to on as soon as it's downloaded (Maybe 11pm UK time?)

DJ Gunner

It's a perfectly fair rant, but allow me to add some context:

1. We're still fixing MCC. There will be continual updates on big and small items.
2. MCC is finally in a usable state for the vast majority of users. If you're still unable to matchmake, we'd VERY much like to see your gamertag and use it to figure out some weird edge cases.
3. Some of the things that are still wrong with MCC are server side/hopper issues we'll be addressing continually as other tech fixes take effect.
4. The Halo 5 team is not the same team as the MCC team. They are tasked with making H5. They are not drawing resources from the same pool. Life must go on.

I appreciate the response, and more than anything just want to make sure that the MCC isn't forgotten about with the H5 push in full effect. This makes me feel better.

MegalonJJ

Banned
With news of the patches improving MCC performance (and I keep my Bone in energy saving mode too), I've just ordered Halo MCC!

Of course I'm sure there will still be some issues here and there but I'm pretty sure (and hopeful) 343i will continue to optimize it.

jem0208

I don't know tbh. Maybe they're locked to boxes/accounts. OH WELL

Huh... that's a point. They did say stuff about not being allowed to share.

Please note that these tokens are intended solely for your personal use as a Preview participant. Any attempt to sell, give away, or trade these tokens will have consequences, up to and including removal from the Preview program and exclusion from future participation.

Hmm... :/

Shit, if I had remembered this I wouldn't have taken the code Frankie sent me. I just finished entering both of them though.

What are the chances that it'll be fine to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom