• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow. Just played my first match on truth. Initial impressions: blown away.

The Pistol feels soon good. I was almost top flagged with that thing and frequently out shot people with br and dmr.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Did my first match. Not sure how I feel yet.

Didn't have any moments where I yelled "bullshit" so that's good at least.

BR feels good. Scoping with AR is weird. Sound design is punchy. 720p is gross.

Rev3rb

Holy cow. Just played my first match on truth. Initial impressions: blown away.

The Pistol feels soon good. I was almost top flagged with that thing and frequently out shot people with br and dmr.

Dr.-Who.gif

Only 10 more days

Mdot

This is where my adult self, that shouldn't be jealous over something as trivial, gets overwhelmed with jealousy and reverts back to childish behavior.

TCKaos

Alright, Halo 3 down. Now I've just got to finish Halo 4 again.

But before then, I have to make a Pizza Ghetto.

So, those in the Beta, how's it feel? Sprint/ADS and such? How much does it add to or detract from the traditional Halo experience?

So, those in the Beta, how's it feel? Sprint/ADS and such? How much does it add to or detract from the traditional Halo experience?

Played 2 games so take this as your will:

Sprint feels very balanced. You are punished hard for sprinting, especially considering e are spawning with a pistol. You are taken out quickly.

As for ADS, it looks nice and doesn't detract from what I like about Halo.

The lessened aim assist is sexy. It's satisfying to hear steitzer say "prrrrrfect."

CliQ

So I'm a preview member and I thought the message said they would be sending us two codes. I have yet to receive them. Is anyone else not getting their codes?

WizzNARD

Man, I'm super bummed right now, so jealous of everyone playing or about to!!

I can wait (at least I keep telling myself that). Unless someone gave me a code. Then I woul be beyond happy.

Guys this is so good. I would be uploading clips but I need to take it all in for a bit. You got streams so that should help.

Ask me any questions and I will try to answer accurately.

It definitely feels like Halo. And I hated halo 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom