• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gun Punch!

FfAzj0o.png

wat

Ian got a "Hard Target" medal a couple of days ago. We weren't sure what it was, but assumed it was something like a Killjoy but related to time, not KD.

Akai__

Coupple of sound bugs:

- Shouldn't Steitzer always say YOUR team score first and not the lowest score first after each round?
- Weird moaning after the game.
It was not people in the lobby, I muted them all to test.
- If a dead body is stuck in the blue barrier, it will make a very loud crackling noise.
- Progression sound doesn't stop and goes on forever. Had to restart the game.
- Steitzer saying 1on2 several times.

I'll post this later in the bug/feedback thread with videos and sound.

jem0208

Eden is completely different to Empire. I haven't played Regret yet but if it's as different as Eden then that'll be awesome. I like this remix idea.

TCKaos

Eden and Regret have some pretty wonky sightlines. I might just not be used to them yet, but they play super weird - especially Eden. With Regret at least you know that the other team will be rushing the Hydra when it spawns, giving it a semblance of flow, but with Eden I just don't get that feeling.

Esiquio

Wow Breakout is a total blast. I love it, what a great game mode and map. My only problem is that the entire ground of the map is blue....c'mon now.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Eden is hot garbage.

There's a lot more paths, a lot less reliance on thrusters.

I have played it once, but I like it more than empire

(mind you my team absolutely crushed the other team 50-8, so i may be biased from a good result)

Deception

Haven't played the new maps yet but do you guys think they're not playing good because of the map design or if br starts are playing a role?

Blue is favored on both Eden and Regret, they blend into the darker areas way better, Xbone's crushed black doesn't help either.

Yeah, I was going to point this out too. Reds don't blend in with sunlight on metal the way blues do in dimly-lit rooms with the only illumination coming from some basic incandescent lights and bluish sparks.

ultimota

for an update that was supposed to improve server selection it seemed to do shit all, still being forced onto international servers majority of my games.

great fun on a good server but absolute ass on a shit server

GrizzNKev

Banned
Getting matched with AFK, quitting, or straight up terrible, highly negative teammates every single game is really starting to bother me.

Not a fan of Breakout, just doesn't feel right. Other shooters always have some type of objective tied to it. For example, CS has bomb/hostage or in CoD there's the bomb in SnD.

People play really defensively since there is no reason for aggression. Most of my matches have been really boring. Nobody wants to make a move, and the first person that does is generally picked off and it gives the other team the advantage.

Just my two cents, back to slayer.

Still can't get the Halo 5 beta to work and neither can my friend, together or separately. 'Power cycling' the xbox means turning it off and back on I assume? Same issue as yesterday, game finds players then fails to launch the match.

antigoon

Just played my first round in Regret. I think I like it more than Truth.

Also I feel a bit scandalous admitting this, but
i'm using the default control scheme

Ramirez

Ramirez

Anyone know how many shots a Light Rifle takes to kill? Tawpgun says 3 in scope, but I don't know if it's accurate. I know it shoots slower than the DMR.

GrizzNKev

Banned
This plague of quitters in breakout is filling me with rage. I hope there's a good anti-quitting system in place for the final game.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Light Rifle is 3sk scoped or unscoped I believe.

Don't think there is a change between the aiming this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom