• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Madness

Did they really kill off Didact in the comic? If so, then so much for the ancient evil awakening and how the universe would never be the same.

Obscured

Did they really kill off Didact in the comic? If so, then so much for the ancient evil awakening and how the universe would never be the same.

Did they? I thought the in-game use of him was a little lacking but thought maybe they could redeem him. That is too bad if they just kill him off-screen so to speak.

BokehKing

Banned
To the people against ADS
I must ask
Would you be against it if it was like the most recent wolfenstein

It was a choice, gun accuracy was just as accurate whether you aimed down sights or fired from the hip
It was purely an option
There was no de-scoping ect ect

I think it should be like
If I die because I'm stopping to ADS, so be it, my deaths should not affect your game play.

As far as sprint goes? Yes, movement speed is basically the same as 'sprint' speed in other games (I did not have the chance to play halo 5 but I'm just judging this through the older games)
But after years of every other FPS having sprint, it is in people's minds, they want that temporary speed boost. The fear of people 'escaping gun fire by running around corners' is laughable to me, because 7 out of 10 times, if your aim is true, that person is never making it around the corner anyway.

No, see, it works no matter how good (or bad) the game is. If it rocks, it's played straight. If it sucks, it's bitingly sarcastic. If it's good, but not as good as we'd hoped, it's like Locke's original tone in the ad.
Nah, I'd just prefer something humorous or clever, unless it's insulting bad, which I don't think it will be.

AlStrong

Halo 5 |OT| All Hail the Conquering Hero

Ah. Yes. How perfect.

*cough*

nFUjOIm.jpg

Oh right, almost forgot I'm doing the OT.

The hunt for a witty title begins.

:) It began. Begins.

Baggins.

....Batman.

When I load into a Halo CE game, oftentimes it'll just be me alone or me and teammates with no enemies, it's aggravating as Halo 1 is my favorite.

Ghazi

As far as partying up and going into mm its fine. Some issues with spawns but other than that its k.

Customs are messy tho

I haven't played campaigns since November. Will the game lose my LASO save and erase all my progress again?

I know it's not Halo directly, but is there any way to batch export all screenshots from my Xbox One to my OneDrive?

I do not believe so.

HTupolev

How bad is MCC these days?
It's much stabler than it was, MM system can usually kick off games in reasonable time, party joining tends to work, that sort of thing. There are still plenty of features that are stupidly limited or not working, there are still major issues with the ports (esp CE and 3, not that Microsoft seems to have any interest in ever releasing a half-decent port of CE), and the general MM settings and match quality isn't particularly great.

It's in the state that you might expect a very badly rushed, rough port collection to be in at launch.

Tawpgun

I know it's not Halo directly, but is there any way to batch export all screenshots from my Xbox One to my OneDrive?
You gotta find the screenshot in yor activity feed or maybe upload and then one drive is in the share options.

Happy birthday btw consider that advice your present

SMGs are fun

fun if you're a masochist maybe

Didn't mind AR starts in 3 just because dual magnums were a good substitute and most maps had plenty of precision weapons.

but SMG's in 2 are just migraine inducing.

AR in 5 wouldn't bother me if it didn't have better zoom clarity than the BR and DMR

Ramirez

Didn't mind AR starts in 3 just because dual magnums were a good substitute and most maps had plenty of precision weapons.

AR in 5 wouldn't bother me if it didn't have better zoom clarity than the BR and DMR

Halo 3 magnums...good...w0t?

-Ryn

Banned
Well it could be directed at Locke but also apply to himself. Chief could be going through a bit of an existential crisis. Is his life the life he wanted?
That's actually what I initially thought lol

You could be right though. Dual meanings are interesting.

What the hell? Which Halo 3 did you play?

The FTP Russian one, or the one in real life?

Ghazi

Yeah, I'm going to have to go with no.

Ewww dual magnums.

People arguing over Matchmaking playlists in 2015.

We need to slay the demon that is denying our wonderful Custom Games community from thriving. How many years now, how many years of these tired arguments? bahhahahahaha loooool
:|
All I remember is people laughing at Conor for how serious he considered Halo's lack of a Custom Games Browser to be detrimental to its success, yet he we are still arguing over SMG/AR vs BR starts lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

So what did you get?

Mega Bloks UNSC Light Assault VTOL set
Mega Bloks UNSC Helljumper Silver Metallic figure and drop pod
Halo 4 for Xbox 360
Halo First Strike Definitive Edition paperback
Halo Cryptum hardcover

all of which I am incredibly thankful for. except for Halo 4, I didn't already own any of it, so it's quite the haul!

Are you allowed to say what you won?

since it was going to be (and I'm quoting loosely here) "whatever is on my desk tomorrow", and none of it was top secret hush hush stuff
except for the BTB beta early access
kappa
, I figure it's okay. unless Frankie goes "lol no"

Top Bottom