• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ryn

Banned
Someone that really likes watching races.
Seems legit

For example, lots of racists watch NASCAR
tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Team Slayer or H2A are the only ones that find games for me consistently. I was searching OBJ but that would fall apart after one or two games.

I still have to say thanks to 343i for the objective playlist, they put it out there knowing it was going to bomb population wise. I don't get how the community aren't behind objective playlists? SMH

King Leo

Neo Member
I was tired of waiting for New Blood to come out in paperback so I ended up purchasing it a few hours ago and read through it all.

As sad as I am about the tragedies that took place, the author did a damn good job at providing closure. Very emotionally driven and well written. The squad's personalities were congruent with how they were in the game.

Oh, we posting pics? Too bad you didn't take that pic where I had 20 something kills and the next closest teammate had 8, Mix!
And then this game we were playing 2v4 and losing by at least 15 kills at one point. Decided not to quit and stick it out, hold hands, etc.
I like feeling powerful when throwing grenades. Momentum-based grenade throwing doesn't make the gameplay better imho.
looooool the only reason we had a chance this game was because there was no motion tracker. If there was, we would've been destroyed. We had to be aggressive that entire match because they had the map on lock up until the final moments where we took control, then I ended up in that spot while FAdE watched the top. Teamwork, map/combat awareness, not gimping player movement: FUN.

EDIT: Keyes Magnum would blow minds.

Madness

TS and BTB mostly. I also enjoy the H4 playlist.

BTB, H3, SWAT. Used to do Team Objective a lot. I avoid H2C unless I'm in the mood to lose

Team Slayer, BTB, H3 are the ones I usually choose.

Mostly Halo 4. A little rumble a little big team too.

BTB right now.

Team Slayer and Halo 4 (Legendary variant only, quit Infinity).

Team Slayer, BTB, Halo 3, Halo 4 mostly. I'm surprised no H2A. I tend to just do H2A or Team Slayer myself with the occasions SWAT. I really wish we had gotten population numbers for the playlists.

Team Slayer, BTB, Halo 3, Halo 4 mostly. I'm surprised no H2A. I tend to just do H2A or Team Slayer myself with the occasions SWAT. I really wish we had gotten population numbers for the playlists.

H2A's hit detection is hit or miss which is frustrating at times. Sometimes I fire up H2C but it takes longer for me to find games there than TS or Halo 4.

Man that Relic remake is such a trash map. Too many Power Weapons and bad in general.

I had to play this crap map yesterday in 4v4 h2a... Would be could if 343 could stop giving this btb maps any weight for voting options.

SWAT has a Objective issue now. SWAT isnt really fun with Objective especially when 2 of 4 player are the only ones trying to win. (happened to me yesterday too)

Dont know, really should wait until H5 at this point. MCC MP is not fun to me anymore. And i really dont have any people anymore to play MCC with.

H2A's hit detection is hit or miss which is frustrating at times. Sometimes I fire up H2C but it takes longer for me to find games there than TS or Halo 4.

Yeah, I played a lot of H2A because it was the only ranked playlist for a considerable amount of time. The hit detection was extremely frustrating. When it worked perfectly I didn't have a problem and it was enjoyable, but a majority of my games the hit detection was atrocious and or the lag.

Karl2177

Why? Score before Kills, or?
The amount of screen real estate versus the amount of information presented. The descriptor columns are left aligned while the data itself is right aligned. The text is small in comparison to the box size. The boxes are a solid color. They don't show all of the relevant information.

There's more but I'm on my phone and can't bring up comparison pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom