• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliQ

Doom looked really great, loved how it was just here are guns go kill everything. That's what doom should be about. That and metal guitar.

It looked very disappointing. Slow movement, bland enemy designs, so-so level design. Map editor is cool and all, but all I saw in the demos was just spectacle. It looks better than 3 but that's not saying much.

It looked very disappointing. Slow movement, bland enemy designs, so-so level design. Map editor is cool and all, but all I saw in the demos was just spectacle. It looks better than 3 but that's not saying much.

Slow movement? Was your twitch stream on half speed or something?

Other stuff I agree on though lol

Mix

Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck

Fallout 4 looks absolutely outstanding. I'm almost crying right now, it looks so good.

Madness

From what I saw, Doom has no ADS. Every time he used the heavy assault rifle to aim, it went to a zoom scope, much like DMR/BR. Just saying. You don't need to copy CoD to make a game seem fun.

Unpopular opinion: I have no interest in Fallout.

tumblr_inline_n7frfvbs7w1qbu7li.gif

I never used to have any; I have New Vegas sitting on my hard drive with hardly an hour played. It combines the paradoxically suffocating freedom of the Elder Scrolls games with a post-apocalyptic setting, never a favorite of mine. But that crafting system... its siren song beckons. I am helpless.

Bethesda RPGs have never interested me either (least not till they're 25 bucks and patched up)

Wanna see some Metal Gear solid V, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Tekken 7, Street Fighter V and some good ole fashioned Halo.

And some news on Gears Ultimate and Kingdom Hearts III
Edit: There is a loooot of japan in my post lol

TheXbox

talkin about failout wtf I wanna play that damn Elder Scrolls: Legends Trading Card Game

Also, how late does MS usually start their conference? My calc class ends ten minutes before it starts and I have a 15-20 minute commute back home. I'm afeared I'll miss Halo cause that's probably their opener. (right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom