• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my final shot at Starwolf. Glad you've already got precautionary measures in place, though. :)

Ah, it was a pronoun misfire then. I read that as "Duncan can wipe off the tears with a rebel flag" based on the sentence you were quoting. No worries bro.

"But doctor... I am Pagliacci."

wwwxboxavatargearcom-mass-effect-3-normandy-prop.png

Woorloog

Banned
Well shit, I want one.

My wife thinks the Normandy looks like a lobster if you picture it flying backwards. Can't unsee. :(

Fuck you. Warn about spoilered contents, like "You cannot unsee something after this".

Fridge Brilliance: The Normandy is a backwards crab, the Reapers are just crabs

Woorloog

Banned
Ha! Sorry, edited my post.

Actually, i should say sorry, text does not convey amusement well.
I wonder if Normandy was inspired by them...

Normandy made me think space ship desing in games. I wonder if Halo 4 will have change the UNSC ship desing from the gray boxes to something else? Or at least adjusts it a bit?
While i like UNSC Cruiser and Frigate desings, i sure as hell don't want to see them again as they're...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Damn you guys are coldblooded. I mean I always thought he had terrible opinions but you guys went in on him.

Tawpgun

Later Starwolf...

I suggest you all go to your local GAF meetups. Just make sure there is alcohol lol.

BostonGAF/HaloGAF meet up at PAX East.

Lehsgo

I knew them A27 punks were up to no good the moment I saw this! Sure, you can try to attach an apology in the annotations, but the damage has been done.

Though it sucks that HaloGAF is down a man, but, well, politics is politics.

That video was all me. Never again will I make a video without having all the facts first. The entire thing was made pre-beta based on speculation from campaign gameplay videos.

I tried to put in annotations to explain but no one listens and I still get comments all the time of people STILL arguing.

oh crap. I remember. I got one litre cola, large fries and 20 nuggets for 6€. I pay 22€ here in Germany.

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday dude

your the birthday, your the birthday, your the birthday boy or girl.

Happy birthday man.

Happy birthday, dude!

Haha. It was in my hometown which has a bigger nursing home than the high school.

Happy birthday bro!

They say that two things happen when you get older:
  1. You start to lose your memory.
  2. ...I forgot.

Happy Birthday, Demoncarnotaur

Happy Birthday!

My birthday is in a month:D

There you gooo.

Also Happy Birthday to those with birthdays today

Happy bday Demon... lots of bdays on February.

MAY FTW!

Happy B-Day Demon!

Thanks everyone!

Havok

I love heavy's increased vehicular warfare!
Until you explode from one of the lasers that litter the map grazing a wheel from a cross the map with no warning.

To each their own, but Halo 3's Heavies couldn't have been any less fun for me. I should know, I played some last night.

Where does a gametype like that go? Hopefully not in an existing BTB playlist. There's already an abundance of bullshit gametypes there.

Yeah for overpowered Scorpion and Banshees! Yeah for easy kills!

No way it should be a MM gametype. Oh wait. People even get angry when they don't have any camp position in Infection anymore. Sigh.
Summing up heavies like that is quite demagogic, you may not like it but there're others who enjoy it.

I've just read an in depth two page write about heavies and you come up with such a comment... I can already get easy running riots on Paradiso and Renegade.

Summing up heavies like that is quite demagogic, you may not like it but there're others who enjoy it.

I've just read an in depth two page write about heavies and you come up with such a comment... I can already get easy running riots on Paradiso and Renegade.
It is a minority. If you read my post, you know that I'm defender of "people don't agree with your opinion, GAF, because they have different preferences". But there are bigger problems right now that 343i should focus on before adding new stuff to MM. (e.g. Firefight)

yeah, I hate those Bean nighes too. ;-)
Shit. You revealed the first new vehicle of Halo 4. 343i isn't going to be pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom