• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

MickeyD's nearly killed me in Seattle and I still eat there! Just no more nuggets. :(

OMFe5.jpg

Sorry for the terrible image quality. It was on my Blackberry from 2 years ago and I had to re-download it from Facebook. I only had 25 of those nuggets, and it was a terrible idea. Never eaten a single one since.

Its my birthday, where are my Halo 4 screenshots?

His shoulder piece is there in that picture, it is just down around his bicep. I believe it is there for full range of motion on the toy. Cant raise the arms above parallel with the ground if its higher.

His left one is there, but the one on the right seems to be missing.

daedalius

OMFe5.jpg

Sorry for the terrible image quality. It was on my Blackberry from 2 years ago and I had to re-download it from Facebook. I only had 25 of those nuggets, and it was a terrible idea. Never eaten a single one since.

Wow, is that a mcdonalds next to a retirement community?

Are you secretly a senior?

(its almost my birthday too, but I don't really want it to get here (no I'm not a senior though))

Karl2177

Its my birthday, where are my Halo 4 screenshots?

His left one is there, but the one on the right seems to be missing.
Happy birthday, dude!

(its almost my birthday too, but I don't really want it to get here (no I'm not a senior though))

Haha. It was in my hometown which has a bigger nursing home than the high school.

CyReN

Worked at one in my teen years, every morning without fail there would be a "posse" of old guys getting coffee. It got to the point where you didn't have to talk with them and just give them their coffee.

feel

Anybody have a link to the video in which Starwolf at the end says, "We should play together again sometime"? And Eazy says (paraphrasing), "Yeah, totally" as he deletes Starwolf from his friends list.

bahahaha

Someone link this, never seen it

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Later Starwolf...

I suggest you all go to your local GAF meetups. Just make sure there is alcohol lol.

heckfu

Banned
Just a friendly reminder, we probably shouldn't talk about Starwolf since it has to do with politics or Duncan will get upset.

And we can't have his tears ruining his keyboard.

i'm kidding duncan. duh.

kylej

Banned
iirc E Z B was blaining Starwolf without mercy. I recall a ring 2 noscope blain that put hair on my chest. that was some good shit.

Just a friendly reminder, we probably shouldn't talk about Starwolf since it has to do with politics or Duncan will get upset.

i'm kidding duncan. duh.
He can wipe off the tears with a rebel flag.

i'm kidding duncan. duh.

Waterproof keyboard, bro. I just have to clean out the mineral deposits under the keys once a year.

Saves me a fortune on table salt.

He can wipe off the tears with a rebel flag.

I... what?

:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom