• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, wat.

Grats on Fyrewulf Bobs, teach him how to use his penis.

In a strange twist of fate my post was the last post of the last page. Fyrewulff got lucky. For now.

I am really curious about the whole Devo, Timedog thing though, pretty awesome it happened but im convinced they knew eachother outside of Gaf?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Damn that chick is hot.
She is, I would take her out to dinner and afterwards dessert.

Bbk1W.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Alright, we need to get back on topic.

I can't wait til' Game of Thrones comes bac-

Halo 4 yeah... will Cortana be voiced by Jen Taylor?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I totally missed the whole Timedog/Devo thing, just a reference here or there. Was there a specific thread where this love blossomed?
Tiny chat I believe. They were always so adorable. This is like when two characters in a show you love finally get together. Lol

Overdoziz

Banned
We get it, you don't like Forge maps. But there aren't any other good 4v4 slayer playlists with a solid population.
I like good Forge maps. I can always enjoy a match on Select or MLG The Pit and even Asylum is quite fun. It's just that the playlist is filled with shitty Forge maps which become even worse when you add stuff like Jetpack and Armor Lock in the mix. And then you've got AR starts to top it all off.

At the very least I can vote for non-forge maps
You'd be surprised how many times they just throw 6 Forge maps at you.

Are you saying you enjoy the forge maps in TS? They're really bad, even by Reach map standards.
For the most part they are pretty awful. There's that one map that's like Narrows, I think it's called Select. I like that one okay.

But my point is still that there aren't any other 4v4 slayer playlists with a good population. Larger player pool means quicker search times, fewer shitty connections against international hosts and less crowded maps. At the very least I can vote for non-forge maps and once the TU vs Vanilla thing is out of the way I won't have to sacrifice my vote to a shitty map just so I don't have to play Vanilla.

I like good Forge maps. I can always enjoy a match on Select or MLG The Pit and even Asylum is quite fun. It's just that the playlist is filled with shitty Forge maps which become even worse when you add stuff like Jetpack and Armor Lock in the mix. And then you've got AR starts to top it all off.
I agree with you but I'm not about to start playing MLG and lately Squad player has been pretty awful. Playing against teams of Inheritors in Squad Slayer has become pretty frequent and it has a tiny population so shitty connections are more likely. And 5v5 tends to get a bit crowded on maps made for 4v4 like Zealot.

Homeboyd

Who's for a Community-only playlist (4v4 and 8v8 playlist)? Yeah some other playlists need to be consolidated but this would eliminate all Forge maps from existing in ANY playlist outside of this community playlist and people who like Forge maps can jump in and get their fill whenever. Make it a "beta" playlist so the strongest maps survive (sort of like Bungie did) but continue to update them with new maps each month.

?

Ramirez

Who's for a Community-only playlist (4v4 and 8v8 playlist)? Yeah some other playlists need to be consolidated but this would eliminate all Forge maps from existing in ANY playlist outside of this community playlist and people who like Forge maps can jump in and get their fill whenever. Make it a "beta" playlist so the strongest maps survive (sort of like Bungie did) but continue to update them with new maps each month.

?

They already had a Community BTB/4V4 list and they both had abysmal population numbers.

You'd be surprised how many times they just throw 6 Forge maps at you.
Select is a good map? :lol

Kibbles

I've actually been playing quite a bit of Reach recently, Anniversary is good stuff. I was killing in some vanilla and TU games as well. I never played much good games on Timberland back in the day but this new version is great.

Homeboyd

They already had a Community BTB/4V4 list and they both had abysmal population numbers.
Doesn't everything besides TS and Infection have abysmal numbers as is? Im all for some consolidation... but I think the reason some playlists get hurt so badly is because of the Forge maps popping up. I know 343 has increased the weighting on studio maps... wonder how that's been working out for the #'s...

feel

People no ugly lego shit in my Halo 4 multiplayer.

edit-

^ Meant to type "Please" in the beginning instead of "People".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom