• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
What is between the star and the sea?
A bird as bright as a bird can be
What is between the bird and me?
Only a star, only the sea

TheOddOne

What is between the star and the sea?
A bird as bright as a bird can be
What is between the bird and me?
wtf.gif

blamite

Ok, last derailment talking about MGS in a Halo thread. But I got to get this out of the way.

I... did not see any of that coming. My god, what an ending.
Neither did I, because, you know, I haven't finished the game yet. I don't know exactly what that's about but it feels spoilery.

So if we could maybe take it easy on posting the endings to non-Halo-related games, that'd be great.

TheOddOne

Neither did I, because, you know, I haven't finished the game yet. I don't know exactly what that's about but it feels spoilery.

So if we could maybe take it easy on posting the endings to non-Halo-related games, that'd be great.
Sorry man, was not my intention.

It will trigger things that people who have finished it will remember. It's too big and no way possible to spoil without writing it all down :p

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
I remember when I bought MGS3, three of my friends who were babysitters at the time asked the father paying them if they could have the house for a couple days for themselves while he was out on vacation with his son to which he agreed and actually stocked the fridge for us with pop tarts, candy, popcorn, soda, etc.

We brought my PS2, some blankets and pillows, and set up shop at his place and did nothing but take turns with our MGS3 playthroughs for 2 days straight. So good.

blamite

Sorry man, was not my intention.

It will trigger things that people who have finished it will remember. It's too big and no way possible to spoil without writing it all down :p
Meh, I guess it's not really a big deal, more of a precaution that anything since I've just recently started the game. You could always just use links to the images, for something like that anyway.

TheOddOne

From the pictures TheOddOne posted, it looks like Snake puts a gun into his mouth, fires it, and kills himself.

Damn. That's some deep stuff.
Dax01
Should stop acting like a total dick.
(Today, 11:20 PM)

Meh, I guess it's not really a big deal, more of a precaution that anything since I've just recently started the game. You could always just use links to the images, for something like that anyway.
Good point, have fun playing the game btw ;)

Talking about irrelevant, SSX demo tomorrow bitches! I'm gonna make everyone on my friends list download it, somehow.

I will post a link to the demo tomorrow.

wwm0nkey

Oh which games?

Angry Birds, Ms. Splosion Man, Toy Soldiers, Hydro Thunder, Reckless Racing, Ilomilo, Rocket Riot, Full House Poker, Tentacles, Crash Course, and Wordament.

Also Pinball (FX I assume) and Solitare. With every game being XBL enabled too I assume this means Achievements as well. Hope to god XBL on Windows 8 has party chat with 360, that would be amazing.

Angry Birds, Ms. Splosion Man, Toy Soldiers, Hydro Thunder, Reckless Racing, Ilomilo, Rocket Riot, Full House Poker, Tentacles, Crash Course, and Wordament.

Also Pinball (FX I assume) and Solitare. With every game being XBL enabled too I assume this means Achievements as well. Hope to god XBL on Windows 8 has party chat with 360, that would be amazing.

Thats a pretty decent selection! I may have to install the consumer trial. :p Stupid question because im guessing not, but would installing the consumer trial to unlock them also unlock them for your Xbox?

Good list.

MS hasn't said how fully or finalized Xbox Live will be on the Win 8 beta. Curious to see what is there and what will be there for the final release.

wwm0nkey

Good list.

MS hasn't said how fully or finalized Xbox Live will be on the Win 8 beta. Curious to see what is there and what will be there for the final release.

Well they are doing a Xbox Live Deep-Dive thing for Windows 8 on the 29th where they go in full detail of how XBL on Windows 8 will work.

wwm0nkey

Oh didn't know they were going into detail for XBL on Win 8 on the 29th. That's good to hear.

Lots of Microsoft stuff going on during the 29th for all parts of the studio it seems. We have the consumer preview and a lot of info on Windows 8 on the 29th and we also have the Spring Showcase. Wonder if MS has anything planned for Windows Phone on that day as well.

Dayum, Devo dumped her b/f for Timedog?

Did you guys really meet through Gaf Devo? You must live pretty close to have actually met up if so? Congrats!

Im going to find the person who posts below me and make love happen. You have been warned next poster!

EDIT: lol this was the last post of the page, Fyrewulff got lucky.

FyreWulff

:)

Also, that weekly. YUCK.

12 wins = 10k
77 wins = 20k

:|

That has to be the worst weekly (even though it's a repeat) that's currently in the rotation. 11 wins a day for a week? You HAVE to play with a team (which I never do) and you have to put in some serious time. I wouldn't even attempt that for 100,000 cR. Just sounds miserable. Sorry Fyre.

Well, I've only got two more to go. This one and the next one (#77). The 150 games one was still the worst weekly in existence.

edit: wat is going on

edit3: Because if you have a full 4-man party for Actionsack, this weekly can be done in two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom