• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Hire Retro.

I know it's an extension of the Hire Juices meme, but the sentiment is kind of flattering.

And on that note, for those not following both threads, here's more terrible ideas for Halo 4; my long, obnoxious post from the Halo 4 Wish List thread.

Because I need as many people to TL;DR it as possible
JUWnj.gif

Trey

HaloGAF be trollin' itself hard this week, what's up with that.

Any constructive discussion on Reach or the direction of 343i veers over a cliff of ignorance and hyperbole quite quickly. The current situation is all we have left before insanity. Cherish it.

GhaleonEB

halogafbanners.png

Current banners. For those that posted variants I trimmed the folder to just one to add variety. If I missed anyone let me know. Been busy and/or sucked into other things but a larger overhaul of the OP is in the works, should be up this weekend.

I did this little montage for the thread banner, could any of you guys put HaloGAF OT or similar with some fancy font on it, I´m not very good with this :(

Preferably in the bottom right side, plenty of space there.

banner-1.jpg

Did anyone help him out?

Sorry guys that I stopped playing so abruptly. I don't know if you could hear it (I think I had my mic still on :p) but things got real messy. I won't go any further in the details but Elzar already had a little preview of what happened to me :p

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
halogafbanners.png

Current banners. For those that posted variants I trimmed the folder to just one to add variety. If I missed anyone let me know. Been busy and/or sucked into other things but a larger overhaul of the OP is in the works, should be up this weekend.
Didn't think you actually added mine, much appreciated.

TheOddOne

I disagreed with about half of his design wishes, but the one thing I do agree with is individual weapon recoil with significant feedback. Fucking yes to that.
I really dig the "structure" Retro laid out, semi-open world for me too feels right for Halo. Minor tweaks to the whole unlockable aspect though, still it's a really good idea.

Sorry guys that I stopped playing so abruptly. I don't know if you could hear it (I think I had my mic still on :p) but things got real messy. I won't go any further in the details but Elzar already had a little preview of what happened to me :p

Oh god the mess, it was everywhere.

*dramatic silence*

You and I are enemies now.

Excellent.

Also good games Robbert, Myyke, Mr.Kittens, Guns n mugufins and someone so low on the social status scale he shall only be referred to as Mr.X.

camelkop13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom