• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zap

Multiplayer gameplay news as well?

Y2tqE.gif

TheOddOne

He guys, I heard Halo 4 is gonna have a blond protagonist who whines about everything. There is gonna be a epic twist at the ending when you discover Avery Johnson is a covenant AI, furthermore the whole game was just a remake of the first game but with a different textures.

It was done to find out if this new blond emo protagonist could potentially be the next Master Chief. The covenant then wanted to use him, if the experiment was successful, to defeat the humans.

Did you get it :lol

He guys, I heard Halo 4 is gonna have a blond protagonist who whines about everything. There is gonna be a epic twist at the ending when you discover Avery Johnson is a covenant AI, furthermore the whole game was just a remake of the first game but with a different textures.

It was done to find out if this new blond emo protagonist could potentially be the next Master Chief. The covenant then wanted to use him, if the experiment was successful, to defeat the humans.

Tree of life?

Gazzawa

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEEE!

Super spoiler for people playing MGS HD collection!

Yeah, that is pretty much the plot of Metal Gear Solid 2. No, really. It was all a ruse to find the next Solid Snake by remaking the events of MGS1.

:lol I haven't played the MGS series :/

Unrelated, I'm working with some medals ideas: Quitting spree, betrayal spree, a new Trounced medal and a cleansed/donged medal... any other suggestions?

As long as Halo 4 is confirmed to have CE anniversary's advanced Kinect support, I will be a happy man.

Nothing better than shouting "grenade!" and 5 seconds later having your virtual self toss a frag out.

Next month's OXM UK will have the following:

0f9711bd3138e0de2adc9d1489d86fcba533f1bd.png

When does next months OXM come out? I assume that this is a good sign, because sooner rather than later we will see stuff in the gaming magazines. :p I somehow get the feeling they will get first chance to show stuff off, which kind of sucks. But floodgates should open soon afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom