• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
So apparently it was a fun day at 343 today.

irr9Ts1XWP1Ei.png

(found while stalking 343i tweets to see if anyone else was in San Francisco lol)

Kylej & Juices Inc have a long standing trademark on all uses of the word "Dong". 343 will be hearing from my legal team immediately.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Set your hype levels appropriately.

Yes, there is a new Sparkast going out today along with the latest Bulletin.

Yes, the special guests are Josh Holmes & Kiki Wolfkill.

No, there isn't a huge blowout of specific information.

As I said earlier, set hype levels appropriately.

FyreWulff

I mostly just want MM update information, without having to trudge through a bunch of different playlists to find all the changes the day after it comes out (thanks for the Infection map list last time, by the way)

My recipe is somewhat ruined, but thanks for the clarification.

Thanks for the clarification, March, 5th I suppose :/

Edit: if we don`t see any H4 related media at GDC I'll just assume the game doesn't really exists at all.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
I mostly just want MM update information, without having to trudge through a bunch of different playlists to find all the changes the day after it comes out (thanks for the Infection map list last time, by the way)

Well then you're in luck. I think some folks will be happy with today's MM info drop.

Any specific ETA of the Sparkast? I hope not late in the night. :/

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
1. Halo 4 is a Xbox 360 exclusive , no one version for next-gen console
2. These information have been captured from a gameplay session with 343i developers
3. Master Chief have a new armour with something organic that helps him in battle
4. This new feature appears in video like hexagonal pieces, when he was hit by enemy fire, that change some armour aspect
5. The story is now focused in the relationship between Master Chief and this new alien element

Someone translate that 34 seconds of Italian, pronto!

2 minutes and 34 seconds ;)

And somebody translated it and extracted these bits, found via N4G so who the hell knows the source.

2. These information have been captured from a gameplay session with 343i developers
3. Master Chief have a new armour with something organic that helps him in battle
4. This new feature appears in video like hexagonal pieces, when he was hit by enemy fire, that change some armour aspect
5. The story is now focused in the relationship between Master Chief and this new alien element

Sounds like a pretty interesting 2 and a half minutes to me, if true.

TheOddOne

Wat.

I thought the French where gonna spill the beans, guess we can count on the Italians now.

Armour that reacts to gunfire? Nanobots lol!

No seriously, the upgrades to the chiefs armour sound cool from what little sense that makes, but I have no idea how the hell that could work.

To me it just sounds like they saw the energy shields reacting to gunfire. Which is nothing new at all.

Better translation:

1. Halo 4 is a Xbox 360 explosive , so you buy a next-gen console
2. These information have been captured from a drinking session with 343i developers
3. Master Chief have a new armour lock with something orgasmic that helps him evade in battle
4. This new feature appears in video like gray hexagonal forge pieces, when he was hit by enemy fire, that change some armour aspect ratio
5. The story is now focused in the relationship between Mario Chief and this new ancient aliens element

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom