• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death by cone
Beatdown

and the one I feel proudest of...
medalla85.jpg

Dongblain.

Better translation:

1. Halo 4 is a Xbox 360 explosive , so you buy a next-gen console
2. These information have been captured from a drinking session with 343i developers
3. Master Chief have a new armour lock with something orgasmic that helps him evade in battle
4. This new feature appears in video like gray hexagonal forge pieces, when he was hit by enemy fire, that change some armour aspect ratio
5. The story is now focused in the relationship between Mario Chief and this new ancient aliens element

1. Halo 4 is a PS3 Exclusive, so you buy a side-gen console
2. These information have been captured from a perving session with 343i developers
3. Master Chief have a new armour ability with something orgasmic that helps his codpeice in battle
4. This new future appears in video like gray hexagonal forge pieces, when he was hit by enemy fire, that change some armour timeline aspect ratio
5. The story is now focused in the relationship between Mario Chief and this new ancient prometheans element

Halo 4 chinese whispers. (I suck at it)

EDIT: Holy crap Gabo!

So Chief's new shield system is billions of armor locking nanobots? I'll be throwing tiny children out of my way to get the best spot in line.

OMG at the Dongblain medal. Fucking bravo.

Kibbles

So the next OXM only says 'details' about Halo 4. That's it. No cover story, no mention of images or a blowout. :( Maybe we aren't getting anything at all this next week

Feels bad bro.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
So the next OXM only says 'details' about Halo 4. That's it. No cover story, no mention of images or a blowout. :( Maybe we aren't getting anything at all this next week

Feels bad bro.

The Italians are beating the French to Halo Glory and you're upset over a magazine? =P

Retro

1. Halo 4 is a PS3 Exclusive, so you buy a side-gen console
2. These information have been captured from a perving session with 343i developers
3. Master Chief have a new armour ability with something orgasmic that helps his codpeice in battle
4. This new feature appears in video like gray hexagonal forge pieces, when he was hit by enemy fire, that change some armour aspect ratio
5. The story is now focused in the relationship between Mario Chief and this new ancient prometheans element

1. Halo 4 is PS3 executive, so you buy aside gen console
2. The information have been capture from sexual moment with three hundred and forty three developers.
3. Master chef have new arm ability with sexual explosion of armored undergarment large fighting
4. The new future shows in video like grey homosexual force pieces, when he was struck by adversary flame, change to arm respect radio.
5. The story is now aimed at relationship between Mario chef and his new old pomegranate helmet.

feel

They're saying one of their trusty sources saw the game being played at an American event and
wearing an alien suit that transforms and adapts to the different situations and scenarios is a big part of the game.

edit1- I meant saw it being played

edit2- missed the translation on the previous page

edit3- Confirmed to be fake info by Frankie

They're saying a trusty source of them played a bit of the game at an American event and
wearing an alien suit that transforms and adapts to the different situations and scenarios is a big part of the game.

Armour abilities evolved?
Hopefully not

When the whole nanobot thing first came about I thought it was funny. Now I just think its sad lol. Even if the game looks awesome, I wont be able to get over how it first came about. "uh..., nanbots"

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
They're saying one of their trusty sources played a bit of the game at an American event and

They are talking utter nonsense.

Blueblur1

Wait he didn't play it, he saw someone play it.

It's gotta be.

Sounds plausible. If the game is being shown to anyone, it's probably a controlled scripted snippet of the game. The first time anyone outside of MS will get to play it will probably be when the press get early access to a Beta build.

Edit: Nevermind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom