• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It begins.

Also:

wMpkk.png

Enhance! Enhance gawtdammit!

Except that he worked on Metroid Prime, so, I expect good things from the maps. Don't let me down!

Experience: Retro Studios

I'll choose to believe, in this case.

Agreed, I just wanted to troll.

Anyone who worked on Metroid Prime is obviously the shit.

Can't you all just wait until Monday?

No, we can't

I got AC3 info dropping every few hours for the past two days, where is mah Haloz?

Loved that, thought it was better than the reveal trailer music.

Also this lace is going to be gif world come Monday, judging by the antic's already.

"Come work for us bro's"

Screw this law degree I'm going for, packing my bags and heading for 343.

You going for a law degree? Cool, I'm pretty much a blood sucking lawyer myself. Final exams are tough, be warned (I'm pretty sure you will have loads).

wwm0nkey

If I had the guts to move abroad I would totally apply for a job at 343. Would be awesome.

I would too but sadly I lack the experience for any non grunt work job. I have been trying to do QA for some studios the past few years since I have been told by countless developers that its the best way to get into the industry. That or have a massive portfolio (but that is more if you are doing coding, 3D art and ect)

Has Retro made any multiplayer games? Because otherwise I don't see the hype
Has 343 made any games before? I don't see the hype.
Employee of superior high quality FPS team whose levels were particularly well designed. Mostly. He's obviously doing the kind of level design he's interested in and management feel confident that his Retro experience will translate well into MP level design!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom