• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

Their are some cool people over in gaming side but yes I HATE when people run with things as fact and do not ever want to change their minds on the subject even if they are presented with proof that they are wrong.
Yeah, there are some cool people on the gaming side. Problem is those guys get drowned out by mostly trolls, who get way more attention then the actual people discussing :(

wwm0nkey

Yeah, there are some cool people on the gaming side. Problem is those guys get drowned out by mostly trolls, who get way more attention then the actual people discussing :(

Pretty much, oh well though this stuff usually happens in image thread, you usually get less of this crap in trailer threads which we should see in 5 hours and 30 minutes from now ;)

So, is that a real-time reflection of clouds in his Visor?

339d18b0.jpg

So, is that a real-time reflection of clouds in his Visor?

339d18b0.jpg

Real time reflections (especially in the visor) are hella taxing on the system which is why bungie ditched that idea quick, Id like them but they are pretty redundant its like they will just stick with the baked reflections like the last few games.

zap

Going to bed, gunna get up early for news, but I won't be there from the start. I would if I didn't have classes...

It's kinda funny how 343 employees are linking to the pics after embargo was broken, rather than ignoring them. Cool though.

Fracas

#fuckonami
That gaming side thread is SMH worthy.

GAF really is a miserable collection of fanboys and trolls.

Wow, what does halo do to these guys? First Shadow, then that hairym00t guy. I've never seen so many arguments for one topic.
edit: was gonna pull an all nighter, now I'm sleepy. What should I do, HaloGAF?

Arnie

Looks gorgeous but I really am not feeling the BR redesign. Think it looks all kinds of goofy.

Love the lighting in that first shot though. Hope in the bulk of the content drop we see some bright colours though. I need ma reds, greens and purples.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Wow, what does halo do to these guys? First Shadow, then that hairym00t guy. I've never seen so many arguments for one topic.
edit: was gonna pull an all nighter, now I'm sleepy. What should I do, HaloGAF?

Go to sleep, everyone else pooped out. No sense being dead tired for when the info comes tomorrow. ;)

Shit, just woke up... I... I have no words to describe how awesome these shots look.

smh at the gaming side, seriously?

4 hours and 30 minutes!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Go to sleep, everyone else pooped out. No sense being dead tired for when the info comes tomorrow. ;)

Lol yeah you're right, if I don't go to sleep soon, I won't be able to wake myself up in 4 1/2 hours. Guess I was holding out for another leak or something

TheOddOne

I kind of feel bad for Team Klimt, his words are being taken out of context way too much. No wonder developers/industry people avoid posting on message boards.

Shiny indeed. Hype, can't wait for the trailer now, please apply directly into veins.

Is it me or does he's fingers look like some kind of freaky tarantula? *shivers*

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I kind of feel bad for Team Klimt, his words are being taken out of context way too much. No wonder developers/industry people avoid posting on message boards.

I know. You just have to stay out of gaming side for the most part.

monome

Since when in cases of Hyper-Hype do we care for others' opinions.

It's halo 4, in 4 hours, in our computers in glorious video form, with interviews, details, bullshots, screenshots and teases.

it's time to be crazy before we pack our preconceptions of what Halo 4 is and replace them with facts.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I feel like when I go to a Gaming Side Halo thread, I have get ready to defend the series rather than go along for the hype ride.

Redford

aka Cabbie
It's almost cute seeing HaloGAF operate in its bubble of peace while everywhere else I've been to discuss this series it's "BABBY'S FIRST SHOOTER".

Gaming side is pretty civil compared to a certain imageboard's gaming section...

Not meant to be dismissive, love you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom