• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Hi Corrinne :)

Oh god, you are so welcome.

ty.png

Havok

Well...late night Halo 3 games, anyone? We have a party of two running a wonderful round of Team Duals and ARs aka Social Slayer.

First shots are with a BR and not that shitty AR. Props to 343. Props

brofist.jpg
It should never be any other way. The only people who will ever notice or care what weapon Master Chief is holding in promo shots are the kind of people who will predominantly use precision weapons. It costs nothing to do this bit of fan service.

TheOddOne

My biggest problem with the gaming side is that they will make up shit and run with it as fact. Even when they are corrected, they still run with it.

I really should not do it to myself by replying, still I do it. I'm just as dumb as them, but fuck it I'll still take the bait. /confession time

wwm0nkey

My biggest problem with the gaming side is that they will make up shit and run with it as fact. Even when they are corrected, they still run with it.

I really should not do it to myself by replying, still I do it. I'm just as dumb as them, but fuck it I'll still take the bait. /confession time

Their are some cool people over in gaming side but yes I HATE when people run with things as fact and do not ever want to change their minds on the subject even if they are presented with proof that they are wrong.

Redford

aka Cabbie

But everyone has a right to be pants-on-head idiotic...

The image thread only got one semi-troll; dude said every character in the series looks the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom