• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: dont really see why it matters too much though because Its probably hitting in the November/December range anyways.
The difference between, say, September and November will seem huge when we're closer to launch. Remember the lengths people went to get Halo 3 and Halo Reach a few days early?

The difference between, say, September and November will seem huge when we're closer to launch. Remember the lengths people went to get Halo 3 and Halo Reach a few days early?

I remember when I got Halo 3 around 5 days early and it was glorious. Not a single class was attended during that span.
Ohhh college.

Where the hell in Iowa? And where the hell in Toronto?(unless you're saying the place you stayed was like Iowa)

Lolwut juices?
Thank you HaloGAF, this image and that page had me rolling for a bit.

I wonder if this is what Frankie was on about?
Yeeaah, Mickey. Just Romeo left and the ODST squad is finished. Halo Legends Chief also looks pretty nice. Also all over that Halo Wars set.

3DS is keeping me happily occupied until Halo 4. No complaints here.
Getting Resident Evil: Revelations?

Yeeaah, Mickey. Just Romeo left and the ODST squad is finished. Halo Legends Chief also looks pretty nice. Also all over that Halo Wars set.

Romeo has been announced as part of the Halo Universe Series 1 range.

&#8226; Frederic-104 (Halo Legends) <- likely a repainting of the Legends Chief maybe with a knife
&#8226; Romeo (Halo 3: ODST) <- see
&#8226; Elite Commando (Halo 3)
&#8226; Brute Captain Major (Halo 3)
&#8226; Spartan (Multiplayer)
&#8226; ODST Drop Pod <- hardcore want.

The Halo wars set looks like it could be old scale, which sucks because it means they will be smaller than everything on sale at the moment.

senador

Banned
The forums are down right now, when they are back up I will do a double take of the source.

EDIT: dont really see why it matters too much though because Its probably hitting in the November/December range anyways.

WTF? Is this you backpedaling? It matters because you said it'd now be shipping Fall vs Holiday season. Nov/Dec range is holiday season and so not a change like you implied. So...?

WTF? Is this you backpedaling? It matters because you said it'd now be shipping Fall vs Holiday season. Nov/Dec range is holiday season and so not a change like you implied. So...?
Because he found out that the source was BS. :p

Romeo has been announced as part of the Halo Universe Series 1 range.

• Frederic-104 (Halo Legends) <- likely a repainting of the Legends Chief maybe with a knife
• Romeo (Halo 3: ODST) <- see
• Elite Commando (Halo 3)
• Brute Captain Major (Halo 3)
• Spartan (Multiplayer)
• ODST Drop Pod <- hardcore want.

The Halo wars set looks like it could be old scale, which sucks because it means they will be smaller than everything on sale at the moment.
The last Anniversary series has some Halo 3 scale figures.

Homeboyd

April? seriously?
Fuck yeah bro! It's only 3 more months!

And then in April, they'll show a piece of a piece of concept art and say "Prepare for E3! We're gunna rox ur sox!" Frankie will be sick, Kiki on vacation and Ellis on a bender and their events will be cancelled, and we'll hope for a single OHI update talking about the backstory of how the guy who contracted with the crew who cleans the studio's bathrooms got into the gaming business and what its like to work with such talented and imaginative folks who do what they do because they love pleasing their fans. The game will be pushed back to summer 2013 but it won't matter because the world will be dead.

While this lack of news might kill your hype, its working out well for me. No crazy speculations about how game mechanics will play. No judgements about how the game will ultimately play. No news is good news... right?

wwm0nkey

I can't believe I am about to say this but please 343 make an announcement of an announcement and tell us when we will get info

Dude. IT COMES FROM A TOY MANUFACTURER. From a fuckin' toy manufacturer. They know nothing/(just a small bit) about the marketing of Halo 4.

Basically this. All we know is that they will aim to show off their products then, which means we will most likely get something about the game before then. Just because the toys are being shown then doesn't mean that the game wont be shown til then, thats just when they are ready and allowed to show off their products.

I suspect/hope February will bring some Halo 4 news of sorts.

While this lack of news might kill your hype, its working out well for me. No crazy speculations about how game mechanics will play. No judgements about how the game will ultimately play. No news is good news... right?

I kinda agree, I would rather not be hyped till theres something to be hyped about. That said no news might be bad news. If we saw a trailer today we would know the game is at a certain level of polish that is required to show it publicly. Are they staying quiet because they haven't achieved that milestone? Is that something to be concerned about or is everything going to plan?

heckfu

Banned
You know what probably sucks just as much? Workin five years on a project and not being able to share it. I'm sure they're equally upset they're silent as well.

You know what probably sucks just as much? Workin five years on a project and not being able to share it. I'm sure they're equally upset they're silent as well.

Now I can only imagine the 200+ strong company (right?) looking as sad as you do in your profile pic... ALL THE TIME.

I don't understand 343's strategy. Take HaloGAF out of the equation, we are small in number. The rest of the world is forgetting about Halo, I'm starting to feel like the silence is going to hurt them in the end.

derFeef

I don't understand 343's strategy. Take HaloGAF out of the equation, we are small in number. The rest of the world is forgetting about Halo, I'm starting to feel like the silence is going to hurt them in the end.

The "world" isn't really anticipating Halo news, though. We? Oh my we are anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom