• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

Omni

Dat Far Cry map editor. First time I've ever seen it/used it... So disappointing looking back at Forge. Not 343i's fault, I guess; Bungie never wanted it to be a full on map editor... but still. We're missing out.

GhaleonEB

hmmmm.gif

Gray Man

Banned
Debating on waiting until bish pops online for ultimate lulz or one of the new mods to get their first ban...

Holy shit this reminds me of how much I hate Bish for banning me in the first place. He clearly showed how much he doesn't deserve that mod position, I may have said stupid things that yeah, I regret saying, and I'm glad I learned my lesson and changed my way of thinking but still, it was a dick move by him.

I was laughing so hard, when BISH of all people gave me my tag in the tag thread.

also by popular demand

DefF0.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
It feels nice to see HaloGAF united around a positive sentiment: the repeated ridicule and banning of Starwolf.

Gray man/starwolf has done a noble deed today. By sacrificing his account, he has brought HaloGAF together again.

edit: dang it kittens, I hate you. Forget what I said, this means war.

Trey

So map pack reveal

Jay-Z Halo 4 lyrics

HaloGAF podcast

And now this fuckery.

Not a boring day.

It feels nice to see HaloGAF united around a positive sentiment: the repeated ridicule and banning of Starwolf.

We could appreciate the glorious fact that Halo 4 is a good game, but most of this thread wanna kill the vibe. Shame.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So map pack reveal

Jay-Z Halo 4 lyrics

HaloGAF podcast

And now this fuckery.

Not a boring day.

We could appreciate the glorious fact that Halo 4 is a good game, but most of this thread wanna kill the vibe. Shame.

You forgot about league matches announced. I play you in the first week

Top Bottom