• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

MrDaravon

Well that escalated quickly.

Is anything about PM's in the GAF ToS/Rules?

I tried to get clarification on this a while back, but was unsuccessful. But from what I understand though yes, if someone reports a PM they received for something that would have normally been bannable on the forums (like personal attacks) the same rules apply. Not 100% sure though.

Ramirez

Well that escalated quickly.

I tried to get clarification on this a while back, but was unsuccessful. But from what I understand though yes, if someone reports a PM they received for something that would have normally been bannable on the forums (like personal attacks) the same rules apply. Not 100% sure though.

Not so private after all!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

SAI AND I WERE MATCHED UP AGAINST GRAY MAN IN THE TOURNEY

NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO

The doofus is still in the FB group & Tawpgun can act as his voice, poor Tawpgun.

ibmOGOM7NxXnh2.jpg

Trey

Damn. Thought that one comment would get him.

Dude seemed legit.

Edit: This one

Perm for this? No way.

It's kinda of hilarious schadenfreude, though: sltpoison is all chill then notices Gray Man's ban threat and begins to freak out. Moments later, he's a casualty.

Like realizing you got stuck with a plasma grenade, to make an analogy.

Be easy, sltpoison.

Fracas

#fuckonami
It's a perm. If anyone remembers one of his first photoshops/posts he made, you'll know why. I don't really want to get into it, but he did screw up.

Blegh :(

Ken

It's a perm. If anyone remembers one of his first photoshops/posts he made, you'll know why. I don't really want to get into it, but he did screw up.

I thought he already did his time for that?

Well at least I still have this PM from poison apologizing for it even though I wasn't offended by it; wonder how much I can sell the PM for.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Getting slutPoison banned just makes me not like Starwolf more.

Why'd it have to go down like this :-(

What, that? That was in absolutely terrible taste, but he's more than redeemed himself since then. Shitty.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I do not. Still up?
Nah, as soon as he originally posted it, I said something and he took it down. I cannot believe he kept it.
I thought he already did his time for that?
He editied his post before anything bad went down at the time.
Getting slutPoison banned just makes me not like Starwolf more.

Why'd it have to go down like this :-(

What, that? That was in absolutely terrible taste, but he's more than redeemed himself since then. Shitty.

Yeah, that one.

Top Bottom