• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNut

Banned
I got to SR 50 last night and the only specializations available were wetwork and one other. I got a code too. Bug? Anyone know?

heckfu

Banned
I pressed back to see the team scores from my past game of Team Regicide and there is nothing there, only individual scores.

In the future I hope they can patch that in.

willow ve

I pressed back to see the team scores from my past game of Team Regicide and there is nothing there, only individual scores.

Yep - frustrating to not have an overall score in the post game lobby. Bewildering really...

IHaveIce

Banned
The Sword on Adrift is so hilariously bad .. the map is already a camp fest with the boltshot, the sword is even worse..

And glad that some people are even to dumb to get the objective EVEN WITH all the waypoints and everything.. protecting? hm could that mean I should play more for the team ? nope. Kill? hmm would it be bad if we let him survive long enough to let him get damage boost? naaah no way.

What the fuck.

Fracas

#fuckonami
So I flipped a few games at Gamestop and bought Black Ops 2.

I'm liking it so far. I do think I prefer the original Black Ops though.

i-Lo

So, I have never played a single Halo game online. However, after the recent purchase of Halo 4, I have become rather interested in Spartan OPs. I was hoping to play with some members from GAF who would be volunteering to take a n00b under their collective wings.

Kindly post your XBL ID if you wish to aid me. Thank you.

Please note that the my time zone is GMT -5.

zlatko

Banned
The Sword on Adrift is so hilariously bad .. the map is already a camp fest with the boltshot, the sword is even worse..

And glad that some people are even to dumb to get the objective EVEN WITH all the waypoints and everything.. protecting? hm could that mean I should play more for the team ? nope. Kill? hmm would it be bad if we let him survive long enough to let him get damage boost? naaah no way.

What the fuck.

If anyone experiences camping, then use a PV loadout. Problem solved.

blamite

Those I didnt even touch. Ill make a better unlock chart for the entire game when I can be bothered.

Tomorrow maybe

Also you may want to point out that the second emblem under Commendations (the eagle) is for reaching SR 130.

Also the first one shown for Tracker should actually be the first for Rogue. The first one for Engineer is actually the first for Tracker, I think. The other ones seem mixed up too, but I'm not sure which are which.

What preorder was the Corbulo emblem from? I've seen a few people with it but I have no idea how. Forward Unto Dawn DVD or something?

TheOddOne

Enough with the bullshit, 343.

Put in a classic playlist.
You get nothing.

Gianna Michaels >
1x09-Storming-the-Castle-Animated-gif-Michael-s-reaction-arrested-development-7915256-300-170.gif

JHall

I wish you could move while holding down the back button.

Crucio

What preorder was the Corbulo emblem from? I've seen a few people with it but I have no idea how. Forward Unto Dawn DVD or something?
The Corbulo emblem comes with Halo 4 themed Xbox Live Gold 1 year subscription cards. I got one at launch 20% off and it comes with a bonus month!

Noricart

You know what these maps remind me of? Starhawk. Something about the same bland colors. Some of them look like variations of the same map wtf 343?

You mean the brown, cloudy version of Exile? Or the green, human themed version of Vortex? Or perhaps the symmetrical, color-coordinated version of Compex?

So according to Kotaku, "The Xbox Fan-Voting Stuff for Tonight’s VGAs Is Actually Pretty Cool"

Spike's/GTTV's Geoff Keighley just shot me a list of the things that Xbox users can vote on. I was expecting some weak stuff like "Say whether you love the Xbox 360 or not", but these are actually some fun options.

Which weapon Sam Jackson walks out with after a commercial break: Gears of War Hammerburst, a Halo Battle rifle, or an Assassin's Creed III Tomahawk.

Which video game song we use to open us an act of the show, Castlevania's "Vampire Hunter," Mega Man 2's "Dr. Wiley Stage 1" or Persona 4 Arena's "Reach Out to the Truth"

Which game Sam Jackson inserts himself into next, Halo 4, Angry Birds, or Minecraft.After the show, fans on Xbox get to pick an "extended cut" of exclusive new footage they get to see, either Gears of War: Judgment or Tomb Raider. Only one will be shown and fans on Xbox will decide which clip is shown

The first person to PM me the first names of Corbulo Academy's janitor (played by Stinkles) AND Tom Lasky's older brother (both spelled correctly) gets an XBL Marketplace code to download a key file that unlocks the Halo 4 disc-locked content items:

EMBLEM
FOREGROUND Corbulo
BACKGROUND Live

Axios!

Aggrotek

Did some quick editing of this to clear some stuff up.

Anyone need to know about a specific emblem just ask.

Except boot and Guilty spark because I have no idea. (Waypoint maybe?)

How do you unlock the 2 in between the Splatter Emblem and the Steering Wheel emblem?

So according to Kotaku, "The Xbox Fan-Voting Stuff for Tonight’s VGAs Is Actually Pretty Cool"

That's a neat way to get gamers more involved in this show as they increasingly try to appeal to a wider audience, which would typically lead to alienating gamers lol

Good stuff.

Aggrotek

The first person to PM me the first names of Corbulo Academy's janitor (played by Stinkles) AND Tom Lasky's older brother (both spelled correctly) gets an XBL Marketplace code to download a key file that unlocks the Halo 4 disc-locked content items:

EMBLEM
FOREGROUND Corbulo
BACKGROUND Live

Axios!

Did someone win?

Dug

Banned

Did some quick editing of this to clear some stuff up.

Anyone need to know about a specific emblem just ask.

Except boot and Guilty spark because I have no idea. (Waypoint maybe?)
Seems like your missing this emblem:

zdLGn.png

I think I might have got it from buying from Gamestop..not sure though.

Havok

I hope it isn't as cheesy as these ads.

http://halo4nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-Shot-2012-10-29-at-11.02.01-PM.png[IMG][/QUOTE]Is that style of visor in the game at all? I like shiny visors, and the kind of matte-ish ones that the game seems to be full of aren't really doing anything for me.

Currently using Legendary, wish it was gold instead of orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom