• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

That violin player is smoking hot...

i5Uj8OkqxdhUR.gif

kylej

Banned
I always wonder if classically trained musicians are like yep, we could be playing Tchaikovsky right now but instead we're doing the opening theme to Superman 64. Good thing I went to music school.

Enfinit

I always wonder if classically trained musicians are like yep, we could be playing Tchaikovsky right now but instead we're doing the opening theme to Superman 64. Good thing I went to music school.

As a classically trained musician who is beginning to work on his master's degree in music composition, both are fun.

I love playing to Tchaikovsky. I love playing to Baha Men. One's not better than the other, and people can enjoy playing both. Both completely and emotionally different pieces.

Tunavi

Banned
Halo doesn't really deserve any game of the year awards. Just sales of the year awards. that all VGA's are.

That Spike thread moves too fast and the last 10 pages are just full of people saying

"omg dark souls"

Anywhere doing like a show round up? Any thing worth checking out? Rather than watching the show itself I would rather skim through the games on show and check out the trailers for the ones I am interested in.

CyReN

Trailer up soon for Spartan Ops, extended cut this weekend via Ellis.

----
Never played Tomb Raider, this one looks incredible though.

Karl2177

The fact that they have "new locations" as an important subtitle of the continuing season says a lot about the first half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom